• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Ummmm...

"The Trump administration will end federal funding for 13 community-based coronavirus testing sites by the end of June as part of a previously announced plan to extend financial support for Covid-19 testing across the nation by other means.

The move, confirmed by NBC News, will affect seven sites in Texas, which has seen a surge of Covid-19 cases. The six other affected sites are located in Illinois, New Jersey, Colorado and Pennsylvania.

We are not withdrawing federal support" for coronavirus testing, the Trump administration's testing czar, Adm. Brett Giroir, told reporters during a call by the U.S. Health and Human Services Department.

"We are providing federal support in a different way," Giroir said as he outlined how hundreds of other testing locations are providing coronavirus tests funded by federal money.

He also said, "We are going to increase testing, both in the number and the quality, and in the targeting on social media."

"The Trump Administration said", "We are providing support in a different way"

It's cute you still believe an administration that has lied to you over 20,000 times in 4 years.

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

14 minutes ago, Lou said:

I didn't say he asked for one.

Still waiting for his, or anyone's,  proof.

Or you can post proof when they do provide support in a different way. 

Them saying they will stop funding and provide support in a different way is not proof, it's just promises from an administrations that has 0 credibility. 

31 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Seems to be that state level controlled testing would be a lot less bureaucratic than federal level controlled testing?

Sure, but are we going to charge people more to get tested?

On 6/24/2020 at 6:37 PM, JarsOfClay said:

Trump the billionaire who wont release his tax returns. Go figure. Why do you think he's not releasing them?

Obama made his millions after his term, not during like Trump. You're right about Clinton and Biden getting shady money, but it wasn't from taxpayers so I don't care.

Please name the law that says anyone must release their tax returns for public scrutiny. 

I've got all weekend for your answer. 

Obama released his tax returns. So did every President since 1974, excluding Gerald Ford who was coincidentally also a Republican. 

But this is one issue Blarg will defend from his deathbed even though it's complete bullshit. So will many other Republicans.

We all know why he won't share his returns. Anyone who isn't hilariously biased will know exactly why. It's not a "business strategy". He's the fucking President. His businesses aren't and should not be a factor. 

31 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I could just tell you this in our mind, but I’ll tell you here:  Agreeing with Blarg really makes you look uncool, even if you do agree.  Wait for someone the younger folks don’t roll their eyes at to express the same opinion of you want to agree with the sentiment expressed.  I don’t want to hurt our rep.

i treat it as a ww2 scenario at times. i am fdr and he is stalin fighting against the  axis. (antifa, dem party,BLM) 

It does sicken me to be fdr even in an analogy 

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Please name the law that says anyone must release their tax returns for public scrutiny. 

I've got all weekend for your answer. 

While there is no law requiring Trump to publicly release his tax returns, federal law of IRS Code section 6103(f) does require Trump's (or anyone else's) tax returns to be given to Congress if they request it.

Public scrutiny? What is he hiding exactly? Trump said he turned his small loan of 1 million dollars from his father to 10 billion dollars.

He should be proud to release them.