• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

States and private entities fund all types of programs. 

If I stop giving money to a food bank it doesn't mean I don't want people to eat. 

This is not an argument. Your comparing testing for a virus to a food site? And testing is funded by the feds, not Trump's personal bank account, so why are you comparing the two?

Again I ask you, what is the purpose of defunding?

39 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

What does defunding the testing means anyways?

It literally means he wants to stop people from getting tested that's how you slow it down.

They coincide. It's a shame I have to explain it, but that's republicans for you.

The article posted states that he wants the individual states to run the sites. 

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

The reporter stated trump wanted it to be a state and local matter. You must have missed that.

I'd rather use Trump's own words. I'd consider that more reliable.

And what's the purpose of making it a state and local matter? 

How come Trump doesn't want to help the state and local governments?

Should I ask the reporter or use Trump's own words?

you confederate flag and statue people are really interesting to me.  It represents people that kidnapped and enslaved hundreds of thousands of people and were fighting to be able to continue doing it.

imagine if Germany still flew the Nazi flag because of "heritage"

Ummmm...

"The Trump administration will end federal funding for 13 community-based coronavirus testing sites by the end of June as part of a previously announced plan to extend financial support for Covid-19 testing across the nation by other means.

The move, confirmed by NBC News, will affect seven sites in Texas, which has seen a surge of Covid-19 cases. The six other affected sites are located in Illinois, New Jersey, Colorado and Pennsylvania.

We are not withdrawing federal support" for coronavirus testing, the Trump administration's testing czar, Adm. Brett Giroir, told reporters during a call by the U.S. Health and Human Services Department.

"We are providing federal support in a different way," Giroir said as he outlined how hundreds of other testing locations are providing coronavirus tests funded by federal money.

He also said, "We are going to increase testing, both in the number and the quality, and in the targeting on social media."

2 hours ago, nate said:

you confederate flag and statue people are really interesting to me.  It represents people that kidnapped and enslaved hundreds of thousands of people and were fighting to be able to continue doing it.

imagine if Germany still flew the Nazi flag because of "heritage"

They are also destroying statues of slavery abolitionists.  

And then there's Shaun King, who advocates destroying all stained glass and statues of white Jesus.  Dude, no one said you can't have other race Jesus statues and stained glass put up.   Leave the white Jesus ones alone! 

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

They are also destroying statues of slavery abolitionists.  

And then there's Shaun King, who advocates destroying all stained glass and statues of white Jesus.  Dude, no one said you can't have other race Jesus statues and stained glass put up.   Leave the white Jesus ones alone! 

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Ummmm...

"The Trump administration will end federal funding for 13 community-based coronavirus testing sites by the end of June as part of a previously announced plan to extend financial support for Covid-19 testing across the nation by other means.

The move, confirmed by NBC News, will affect seven sites in Texas, which has seen a surge of Covid-19 cases. The six other affected sites are located in Illinois, New Jersey, Colorado and Pennsylvania.

We are not withdrawing federal support" for coronavirus testing, the Trump administration's testing czar, Adm. Brett Giroir, told reporters during a call by the U.S. Health and Human Services Department.

"We are providing federal support in a different way," Giroir said as he outlined how hundreds of other testing locations are providing coronavirus tests funded by federal money.

He also said, "We are going to increase testing, both in the number and the quality, and in the targeting on social media."

awkward silence GIF