• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

13 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Have always been. Your antifa thugs claiming to be antifacist is like Hitler claiming to be pro Jew

I think antifa is more about pro-anarchy than anti-fascism.

and saying so makes me feel like I'm having a captain obvious moment.

Edited by Tank

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

I think antifa is more about pro-anarchy than anti-fascism.

and saying so makes me feel like I'm having a captain obvious moment.

I am not sure these fools know what they want. Seems like they go back and forth between anarchy and communism which is odd. They establish a police free zone and immediately start to enforce crazy authoritarian rules.We lost focus as a nation with the war on terror but these fools pose a much greater threat to our future. Really are seeing good vs evil in this global fight. There is no good elected officials on the left and maybe a handful of conservatives that are decent people.It is scary to see how easy so many are deceived by forces of evil pretending to be for unity. I kind of feel guilty for allowing this destruction. Things have not effected my life but the country is being destroyed. At some point, we have to negotiate a split or kick these clowns ass. We are now in stage 4 of the progressive liberal cancer that destroyed this country. 

9 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I am not sure these fools know what they want. Seems like they go back and forth between anarchy and communism which is odd. They establish a police free zone and immediately start to enforce crazy authoritarian rules.We lost focus as a nation with the war on terror but these fools pose a much greater threat to our future. Really are seeing good vs evil in this global fight. There is no good elected officials on the left and maybe a handful of conservatives that are decent people.It is scary to see how easy so many are deceived by forces of evil pretending to be for unity. I kind of feel guilty for allowing this destruction. Things have not effected my life but the country is being destroyed. At some point, we have to negotiate a split or kick these clowns ass. We are now in stage 4 of the progressive liberal cancer that destroyed this country. 

Well get out there and do something about it. It’s not too late.

Or is calling other people fags and queers on a baseball message board from the safety of your home about the only thing you are or have ever been capable of?

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

It doesn't look good either. We appear to be in downward spiral and all they want to do is blame someone else.

Take accountability for your actions.

This is America, and this is what many of our people do best.

They engage in violent protests.  Which isn’t great.  But the mileage that right wing media has gotten out of doing the boogeyman thing with them is incredible.  I mean, hats off.   Also, let’s not leave out that it’s pretty typical for right wing psychos also looking to bash heads being present when antifa is.  These guys look for each other. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Because, unlike Epstein, he doesn't have anything on President Trump or one of President Trump's (and Epstein's) lawyers, both of whom (unlike Clinton) were actually perpetrators of alleged rape according to testimony and legal filings of girls that were exploited by Epstein. 

FTFY, because of actual accusations re: stuff outside of an extramarital affair with somebody (Maxwell) well over the age of consent. While an affair is super shitty, it's not raping a child.