• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Oh, and Bill Barr can go fuck himself.

William Barr claims that Barack Obama posed the “greatest danger" to democracy in 2016 — not Russia | Salon.com
https://www.salon.com/2019/12/10/william-barr-claims-that-barack-obama-posed-the-greatest-danger-to-democracy-in-2016-not-russia/

I read this several times as "Bill Burr"

It’s very on brand that Pelosi is going to time this perfectly for McConnell to make circus out of it directly when the primaries are starting. 

Lol the fucking morons had the votes months ago.  All this nonsense has done is allow the republicans to formulate their defense.  But hey, they did the procedures or whatever. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Our president:

About a month before I ran, I picked up a New York Times, it was like a leaflet that you hand out at a grocery store and now it’s thick. They’ve got all their reporters covering Trump, Trump, Trump. I can’t imagine they won’t endorse because without me winning, you know what happens? They all go down the tombs they got, all of them, Washington Post, New York Times, those very dishonest networks. They are very dishonest, very, very dishonest.

No, they’re very dishonest people. And I have to say this, look, and I always have to say this, you have some really great journalists and you have some honest publications, but not too many of them, I have to be honest with you. Well, you know that. Does anybody think the media is honest?

Get them out. Get her out. Get her out. Get her out. See, these guys want to be so politically correct, you get her out. You see that? I’ll tell you, law enforcement is so great. That particular guy wanted to be so politically correct. We don’t want to be politically correct. I don’t know who he was, he didn’t do the greatest job, so they tried to frame innocent people in the ludicrous… It all started with the Russia witch hunt. Then the inspector general shocking report proved that the Obama FBI obtained secret warrants to spy on my campaign based on a phony foreign dossier of debunk smears, paid for by crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Think of these people, they write here was no bias. And yet he saying, “No, no, darling, we’ll stop it.” And then they announce there was no bias. Now you know what we’re doing, and it’s not easy, and somebody said a regular president… I don’t want to use the word normal because that’s not a nice normal refer… A regular president would have been under a table, thumb in the mouth saying, “Take me home mommy, this is too tough for me.” It’s true. True, they know.

Donald Trump: (23:09)
And while it was tough on my family, I have to say, very unfair to my family, very tough on my family. I have a great family, tough… For me, it’s my life. I do it, I do it. It’s one thing, but very tough on a family thing, a thing like this happens, it’s a disgrace. But day after day we’re exposing something called that filthy, disgusting, horrible swamp and we’re cleaning it up. And now after and a half years now that the Russia witch hunt is dead, a big fat disgusting fraud, the Congressional Democrats are pushing the impeachment witch hunt having to do with Ukraine, but that’s already failing.

Or no issue have the Democrat politicians more thoroughly betrayed the American people than on the issue of immigration. Far left politician… I mean, they’re fighting me on the wall, you have no idea. But we’re building it and it’s fine and we have the money coming in from the military. I’ve got it from here, from there, from there. Believe me, if I weren’t a good developer, you could forget about that wall. I’ve got here, there, there.

Source: https://www.rev.com/blog/donald-trump-hershey-pennsylvania-rally-transcript-december-10-2019

20 minutes ago, Adam said:

It's like he's always addressing a kindergarten class

he fancies himself as such a terrific speaker, but the reality is he'll easily go down as the worst public speaker ever elected. his thoughts are disorganized and delivered with the skill of an angry teenager.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

he fancies himself as such a terrific speaker, but the reality is he'll easily go down as the worst public speaker ever elected. his thoughts are disorganized and delivered with the skill of an angry teenager.

image.jpeg

Someone hold his beer

1 hour ago, Fireball said:

I think a kindergartner is smart enough to say, whoa fuck, this dude is full of shit and crazy.  He is addressing a rally crowd who for the most part have been lobotomized. 

I think a kindergartner would have been smart enough to put down Twitter the moment he got elected.