• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

It's really kind of funny watching libs self destruct over and over again. 

Pelosi gaffs and admits there has been a concerted effort to overthrow a sitting president since the election, actually an act of treason if you really look at it objectively ,and yet, but Trump! 

At what point are the Democrats simply breaking the law trying to play pin the tail on the Orange Man? They seem to have zero problem with fixing their own primaries and now can't accept they have to earn the 2020 election on merit instead of trying to impeach their own mistakes away. 

This is going to the Senate and getting kicked to the trash where it always belonged and Pelosi is going to get her ass handed to her every chance Trump gets on the campaign trail. 

Just fucking stupid tactics on their part. 

Ok boomer.

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It's really kind of funny watching libs self destruct over and over again. 

Pelosi gaffs and admits there has been a concerted effort to overthrow a sitting president since the election, actually an act of treason if you really look at it objectively ,and yet, but Trump! 

At what point are the Democrats simply breaking the law trying to play pin the tail on the Orange Man? They seem to have zero problem with fixing their own primaries and now can't accept they have to earn the 2020 election on merit instead of trying to impeach their own mistakes away. 

This is going to the Senate and getting kicked to the trash where it always belonged and Pelosi is going to get her ass handed to her every chance Trump gets on the campaign trail. 

Just fucking stupid tactics on their part. 

You tell me where and I swear I will pitch in to get you to a pep rally.  If you do black face you may even get seated right behind him.  

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Me too. It should have been a slam dunk for the Dems, but they blew it.

Why Blarg continues to defend Trump at every turn ... that confuses me.

yeah, it's probably the same reason you're defending Pulosi. 

Face!

1. Trump decides to run for president.

2. Some British ex-spy makes up a fake dossier alleging some perverted conduct by Trump and some Russian prostitutes.

3. FISA warrants are obtained on specious grounds to spy on the Trump campaign. James Comey is in the middle of this.

4. Trump gets elected (horror of horrors!) and Jeff Sessions recuses himself but appoints a special counsel, Robert Mueller, to look into possible collusion between Trump and Russia.

5. Mueller spends two years and millions of dollars and finds nothing.

6. Trump makes a phone call and casually asks the president of Ukraine for a favor, to investigate possible corruption by Biden's son and the oil and gas company Burisma.

7. Investigation is never done, but military aid is still delivered to Ukraine.

8. Adam Schiff opens impeachment inquiry.

9. Jerry Nadler chairs Judiciary Committee hearing which votes to impeach the Bad Orange Man.

to be continued next week...

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I know what Pelosi said, but if the Dems have been trying to impeach Trump for 3 years, why did they wait until October of his third year to begin the inquiry?

Because they had Robert Mueller looking for grounds for impeachment for two years, and he found nothing. So they had to go find a 'whistleblower' who heard about the phone call second or third-hand, then manufacture this pile of garbage to take to the Democrat-controlled House to actually go through with this charade. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Sounds like the people he hired are idiots. If I'm a boss and the employees I hired do something idiotic, whose fault is it?

Well, if there’s one thing we know about trump it’s that he doesn’t like idiocy. That’s why his twitter account is so solid.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

1. Trump decides to run for president.

2. Some British ex-spy makes up a fake dossier alleging some perverted conduct by Trump and some Russian prostitutes.

3. FISA warrants are obtained on specious grounds to spy on the Trump campaign. James Comey is in the middle of this.

4. Trump gets elected (horror of horrors!) and Jeff Sessions recuses himself but appoints a special counsel, Robert Mueller, to look into possible collusion between Trump and Russia.

5. Mueller spends two years and millions of dollars and finds nothing.

6. Trump makes a phone call and casually asks the president of Ukraine for a favor, to investigate possible corruption by Biden's son and the oil and gas company Burisma.

7. Investigation is never done, but military aid is still delivered to Ukraine.

8. Adam Schiff opens impeachment inquiry.

9. Jerry Nadler chairs Judiciary Committee hearing which votes to impeach the Bad Orange Man.

to be continued next week...

Your post is about 95% inaccurate.

Just now, Blarg said:

Let it go. They cannot seem to understand this and, for their own reasons, don't want to.

I get that. But you just defended Trump by saying that stupid photo was posted by his staff, and that he had nothing to do with it. Why defend him on stupid stuff like that?