• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, Adam said:

the government builds some roads and schools, provides some services, etc but they're real business is war, market manipulation and foreign intervention.

Yeah but my guy won't be involved in all that because (insert political affiliation here) and they aren't involved in that. 

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

Of course it was a bad decision but that doesn't make abandoning the Kurds any less chickenshit

Oh I agree. Its all fucked up. I hope that is the specific perspective that we hear, but I'm guessing it won't be. 

36 minutes ago, Adam said:

Lefties will start defending Bush Cheney or at least deflect and imply our mid-east policy has been fine

Damn, you are so easily manipulated. Trump says something the left has been saying for 20 years and you think it's groundbreaking.

He is just pulling troops from northern Syria because of his own best interests from his two hotels there, not because of bad middle east policy. Only an idiot would believe that. Trump is allowing a loyal ally to be slaughtered for a Facking hotel. That is one of the most immoral things a world leader can possibly do.

Meanwhile Trump still has troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, and he just sent more troops to Saudi Arabia. Why hasn't he pulled them?

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

Damn, you are so easily manipulated. Trump says something the left has been saying for 20 years and you think it's groundbreaking.

He is just pulling troops from northern Syria because of his own best interests from his two hotels there, not because of bad middle east policy. Only an idiot would believe that. Trump is allowing a loyal ally to be slaughtered for a Facking hotel. That is one of the most immoral things a world leader can possibly do.

Meanwhile Trump still has troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, and he just sent more troops to Saudi Arabia. Why hasn't he pulled them?

You're denser than Jordan Walden. Yes I know the left has been saying that for 20 years (well less so 8 of the last 10) that is sort of my point.

The last 5 presidents should be executed for War Crimes, including Trump. 

#eatadick

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

You're denser than Jordan Walden. Yes I know the left has been saying that for 20 years (well less so 8 of the last 10) that is sort of my point.

The last 5 presidents should be executed for War Crimes, including Trump. 

#eatadick

Yes they should be executed or at least thrown in jail. But the left wont start defending Bush Cheney because of Trump's stupid tweet. The left can actually think for themselves unlike republicans who just follow Dear Leader.

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

Yes they should be executed or at least thrown in jail. But the left wont start defending Bush Cheney because of Trump's stupid tweet. The left can actually think for themselves unlike republicans who just follow Dear Leader.

Oh. Cool.

Hey man, there's this new site. You should check it out. www.twitter.com 

The left was good on the Iraq War. Not the politicians. They mostly voted for it. But the people were good. And loud! 

Didn't hear much from them when Obama was destroying nations and bombing the bejesus out of everyone though. 

This is evidence of simple tribalism. It would make sense that the left would respond negatively to any anti-war rhetoric from Trump. 

Hmmm... Maybe this logic dictates that they'd be more likely to defend Obama. Unfortunately, he's never really attacked for his foreign policy by either side of the mainstream.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

The left was good on the Iraq War. Not the politicians. They mostly voted for it. But the people were good. And loud! 

Didn't hear much from them when Obama was destroying nations and bombing the bejesus out of everyone though. 

This is evidence of simple tribalism. It would make sense that the left would respond negatively to any anti-war rhetoric from Trump. 

Hmmm... Maybe this logic dictates that they'd be more likely to defend Obama. Unfortunately, he's never really attacked for his foreign policy by either side of the mainstream.

Just look at the results of his presidency. The democrats lost 1000 seats in Obama's 8 years as president and stayed home during the 2016 election. I'd say Trump becoming president is a pretty good indication of the left's rejection of Obama's policies.