• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

They, the collective, were stupid to let public opinion force them to reveal a private matter. 

I agree. 

But they all did it anyway. No problem. Only one has not done it. Trump is truly standing up to the system.

#thatsmypresident

#lockherup

#orangekoolaid

#Blarghasasmallwiener

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

And his lawyer literally said "this would do irreparable harm to Trump".

It would reveal to other competitors in his business dealings his strengths and weaknesses financially. That is a big deal in the billion dollar world. 

Imagine using Rachel Maddow and MSNBC as a "gotcha".

Also, you know there's a reason they are requesting the last 8 years, right? 2005 was *does some algorithms on my super calculator* 14 years ago.

Blarg, why is he not releasing them? He literally did this shit for years to Obama about his birth certificate. So why is he not releasing them? "He shouldn't have to" is a fuckin stupid defense. All he has to do is release them and shut the left up. 

He has nothing to hide. Just release them. Own the Libs again.

#winning

Edited by tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It would reveal to other competitors in his business dealings his strengths and weaknesses financially. That is a big deal in the billion dollar world. 

And why should the President of the United Facking States care about his personal business dealings?

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

What kinds of strengths and weaknesses? I'm genuinely curious.

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

And why should the President of the United Facking States care about his personal business dealings?

Because this is a fucking temporary job. Why are you adamantly being obtuse? Releasing his taxes possibly puts his estate in jeopardy, an estate that is to outlive his presidency and his own time on Earth. Why the fuck would he not want to protect that?

Seriously you guys have taken the reigns on so many narratives that have no basis to even be of importance. No president gave up his tax information until Nixon was pressured into doing it, but it isn't required and it should not be.

Simply put, it reveals his financial holdings that are not public knowledge. Their financial strengths and weakness. It's not difficult to imagine how the competition can use that as leverage. 

But more importantly, like your tax returns, they are not public knowledge and no entity should be able to force that information to be public. No matter what the political reasons. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Because this is a Facking temporary job. Why are you adamantly being obtuse? Releasing his taxes possibly puts his estate in jeopardy, an estate that is to outlive his presidency and his own time on Earth. Why the F*ck would he not want to protect that?

Seriously you guys have taken the reigns on so many narratives that have no basis to even be of importance. No president gave up his tax information until Nixon was pressured into doing it, but it isn't required and it should not be.

So explain the "assets and debts" thing. How will that "put his estate in jeopardy"? 

By the way, the reason his tax returns are being ordered by a judge to be released are due to an investigation into whether he made illegal "hush" payments to two women and if he falsified records. 

This isn't about "Russian money laundering" or whatever the F*ck. It's the Manhattan DA investigating him. Not Nancy Pelosi.

So again, if Trump is a man out to destroy corruption, and has nothing to hide, he should just release the returns. Or are his business dealings more important than the law?

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

We need some brave deepstate/antifa sleeper agent at the IRS to just dump all that shit online.  I’m thinking a comrade that exactly matches the profile of Steve Carells character in “A Dinner for Schmucks”

I'm sure Anonymous could hack the IRS. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

And they had nothing to hide. 

I don't even care about the tax return thing because it's the Dems version of Obama's birth certificate, but if Trump just released them (like he said he would) then this would all be over. Imagine Trump releasing his full tax returns for everyone to read and there's nothing there. You wanna talk about "owning the Libs"? That's a pretty epic pie in the face and makes the Democrats look stupider than they already are. Not to mention it nearly invalidates the entire impeachment inquiry and hands Trump the 2020 election.

But he not only won't release them, he's desperately trying to fight them ever being released. And his lawyer literally said "this would do irreparable harm to Trump". I mean...what the F*ck? What's in those tax returns that is so bad Trump will do anything to make sure they never see the light of day. Is it because he's not actually "wealthy" and doesn't want his ego damaged? That's childish. And who gives a F*ck? It ruins some narratives about him being a smart businessman but that's about it. Not a lot to run on there. 

it's sounds like you do care 

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

We need some brave deepstate/antifa sleeper agent at the IRS to just dump all that shit online.  I’m thinking a comrade that exactly matches the profile of Steve Carells character in “A Dinner for Schmucks”

You should be banned for acknowledging that piece of shit movie's existence.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Because this is a Facking temporary job. Why are you adamantly being obtuse? Releasing his taxes possibly puts his estate in jeopardy, an estate that is to outlive his presidency and his own time on Earth. Why the F*ck would he not want to protect that?

When enlisting in the military there were certain constitutional rights that I gave up temporally. I think it's only fair that the president, as commander in chief, is no longer considered a private citizen. Transparency trumps his privacy when taking on that job.

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

When enlisting in the military there were certain constitutional rights that I gave up temporally. I think it's only fair that the president, as commander in chief, is no longer considered a private citizen. Transparency trumps his privacy when taking on that job.

so laws shouldn't apply to him? if not, be careful what you wish for