• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 hour ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

image.jpeg.6295c479ed77d5d22fc88ebed0140de8.jpeg

But they’re white and have the magic R so crickets from vanilla Isis.

alexa privilege GIF by The Village

According to a Georgia mayor,

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you've never had a job. Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance. Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for. Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior.

5 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

According to a Georgia mayor,

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you've never had a job. Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance. Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for. Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior.

Are these Eric Church lyrics?

5 hours ago, Jason said:

At a point Something has to be done when the local authorities refuse to do anything about the chaos 

A secret police force going around nabbing citizens off the streets over... *check notes*   ...graffiti on a building. 

On 7/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, Rico said:

A secret police force going around nabbing citizens off the streets over... *check notes*   ...graffiti on a building. 

I find very shocking that none of the freedom lovers in here are offended by this.  In fact, several of them look to be cheering it on ! I am shocked !

57 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I find very shocking that none of the freedom lovers in here are offended by this.  In fact, several of them look to be cheering it on ! I am shocked !

Trump did tell local authorities that he’d deal with the rioting if they refused to do so. Apparently Portland thought he was bluffing or they support it. Whether what’s going on is  wrong or not is a different issue 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I honestly don’t give a crap about what the protesters were doing and I don’t give a crap about this.

Basically COVID, or at least the response to it, has taken too much from me.  So much so that I can’t get fired up about anything