• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

3 divisions we get the dogs and asstros?

floplag

I am a big fan of the Dodgers and Angels being in the same division so whatever makes this happen. California should be in its own division it would make baseball so much more fun to be able to see the Angels at all the California stadiums yearly. Would bring lots more rivalries, then playing the Dodgers 4 or 6 times a year. Like the Clippers and Lakers. 

Should take 56 or 57 wins out of 100 to make the playoffs.  Home field advantage will not be as important with so few fans.  Players will have to take at least a third cut in pay with no or very little stadium, concession, beer and parking revenue.  

I'm at a point where I really don't care if we make the playoffs this season. I just want there to be a season! 

I'll say this, if we're starting in June I really like our chances. We will have both Ohtani and possibly Canning in the rotation to start the season. 

If there's no minor leagues, you gotta have Jo Adell get a chance at the RF spot as well. 

27 minutes ago, maximus p said:

If there's going to be an MLB season, then there has to minor leagues too, right.  I mean they gotta have reserves-in case of injuries-and those reserves gotta play.

This is a very good point. Teams have to have game ready functional reserves. How will they be handled and will they also be allowed to play team baseball in seclusion.

It's not perfect, but if MLB can protect its employees effectively, then I look forward to it. 

Side note:  How would people feel about canned audience noise?  Maybe even overlaid fan special effects in the stands?  It sounds kinda hokie, but it might be a better fan experience from the television viewing perspective.  Yes, we'd all know it's fake, but it gives the sense of realism. 

Just a thought.

33 minutes ago, halomatt said:

It's not perfect, but if MLB can protect its employees effectively, then I look forward to it. 

Side note:  How would people feel about canned audience noise?  Maybe even overlaid fan special effects in the stands?  It sounds kinda hokie, but it might be a better fan experience from the television viewing perspective.  Yes, we'd all know it's fake, but it gives the sense of realism. 

Just a thought.

In Taiwan they are using robots in the stands.

8 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

How would the Playoffs even work in that situation? There's no way the Angels will be able to have better records than the Dodgers and Astros. Possibly not even the A's. 

LA, Arizona, CO and Houston would almost certainly have better records.