• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CHINA

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Let's get this party started. They're our true enemy. Russia is just a sideshow.

I say we start by issuing a shit ton of tariffs on goods we import from them to get things rolling.

lol, I don't see Biden doing that 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Let's get this party started. They're our true enemy. Russia is just a sideshow.

I say we start by issuing a shit ton of tariffs on goods we import from them to get things rolling.

Then people will complain about all their Apple and Amazon products being too expensive.  No way would the Democrats do that to their heroes.  

On 8/2/2022 at 12:46 PM, Lhalo said:

Why? So you can blame Biden for prices going up even more?

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Your lab?

What year was this?… 2019 maybe?

They started duplicating our assay in 2017 I believe, and after an unsuccessful test method transfer this year they said fuck it we don’t need you and shut us down 7-31-2022

They bought the global license to a drug but want to keep selling it in the US and needed us for FDA testing, until they decided they can do it without us 

Allegedly 

1 minute ago, katie said:

They started duplicating our assay in 2017 I believe, and after an unsuccessful test method transfer this year they said fuck it we don’t need you and shut us down 7-31-2022

They bought the global license to a drug but want to keep selling it in the US and needed us for FDA testing, until they decided they can do it without us 

Allegedly 

Testing any bat viruses?