• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CHINA

On 12/31/2021 at 4:17 PM, Lhalo said:

I'm scheduled to receive monoclonal antibodies tomorrow. I've been taking zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c, vitamin a and tumeric. I have Ivermectin on hand just in case I feel a need for it.

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

They both love jabs. Cook just prefers his in the ass.

Just making sure. These monoclonal antibodies are injected, correct?

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I love how you think that I freaked out about covid because I took vitamins.

You raided a GNC store, got an experimental injection and took a horse dewormer because you got a cold.  

Sorry if I equate those actions with someone who is freaking out. 

How silly of me. *rolls eyes*

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-12-30/trumps-taxes-takeaways-from-release-of-long-sought-returns

"China derangement syndrome" (no movie pun intended) MAGAts support him with their red China hat.  What makes anyone think these "Let's give white republicans free passes but no one else" racists will stop licking his boots now?  Nothing but crickets.

kate mckinnon white privilege GIF by Saturday Night Live

50 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-12-30/trumps-taxes-takeaways-from-release-of-long-sought-returns

"China derangement syndrome" (no movie pun intended) MAGAts support him with their red China hat.  What makes anyone think these "Let's give white republicans free passes but no one else" racists will stop licking his boots now?  Nothing but crickets.

kate mckinnon white privilege GIF by Saturday Night Live

My dad is a redneck Q supporter and he had a  few Chinese bank accounts. 

• 1 month later...