• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CHINA

Imagine, for a moment, how much the US Intelligence departments don't tell you about, that you never knew and never will know. In this case the object was spotted by the public so it became a political football. Biden was forced to take action. The other incidents during Trump's, Obama's, Bush's, etc..., were not so it was handled internally. As this was until the press reported it. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This makes me sad that you would post misinformation. Ali was a Muslim and as such has no entrance to Christian Heaven. 

This is a good point, however I would disagree.  Imo, This is purgatory.  Heaven is through the clouds.  As we saw in Dante’s inferno even non Christians of noble spirit could have a very nice eternity in purgatory.  An example being the emir Saladin.  

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I must disagree, a Labrador Retriever, even if it bit the mailman, would still have been received and placed with a young child for eternal protection. Your imagery is false. 

I think that technically the dog, apparently having no soul is barred from heaven.  It’s not what I think.  I don’t make the rules.  But if we’re being technical.  

anyway.  Much to consider.