• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CHINA

China calls on US to return spy balloon debris

A high-ranking Chinese diplomat has called on the US to return the debris from the spy balloon shot down over the weekend, saying that failure to give back the parts would be more proof that the Americans have been “dishonest” in the conflict.

“If a person picks up something on the street and knows who the owner is, he should return it to the owner,” China’s ambassador to France Lu Shaye said during a Monday interview with the French channel LCI.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/08/china-calls-on-us-to-return-spy-balloon-debris/

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

A high-ranking Chinese diplomat has called on the US to return the debris from the spy balloon shot down over the weekend, saying that failure to give back the parts would be more proof that the Americans have been “dishonest” in the conflict.

“If a person picks up something on the street and knows who the owner is, he should return it to the owner,” China’s ambassador to France Lu Shaye said during a Monday interview with the French channel LCI.

Just fill out the proper paperwork, in triplicate.  Make sure you send the request to the the proper department of the proper government agency, or your request may be delayed.  Not responsible for paperwork lost in the mail.  Also make sure the $25 processing fee is included.  Checks that are returned will be assessed a $30 fee, and will delay processing.  Estimated time to approve all paperwork is about 6 months.  Once paperwork is approved, an agent will contact you with delivery instructions.  Failure to respond to the agent will result in a delay of delivery.  All costs of delivery will be the responsibility of the applicant.  

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Air mail, special delivery.

7gnt.gif

47 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Reminds me, yesterday I was going down the bike path and I saw someone tagged "enema foreplay" on the wall... maybe a new band name?

It don’t surprise me. A couple years ago we were shopping for my niece and all the little girl toys were poop themed. Seemed odd to me.