• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CHINA

On 4/8/2018 at 3:16 PM, Blarg said:

Now be quiet, the adults are talking.

On 11/2/2017 at 11:08 AM, Blarg said:

You should be quiet while the adults are talking.

On 10/8/2017 at 4:52 PM, Blarg said:

You need to be quiet while the adults talk baseball, fan boy. 

On 10/26/2016 at 12:35 AM, Blarg said:

Now don't open your trap when the adults are talking. 

On 9/6/2016 at 6:34 PM, Blarg said:

Didn't your parents teach you to keep your mouth shut when the adults were talking?

On 8/31/2022 at 7:27 AM, Blarg said:

My post was in response to what Taylor said. Try and stay with the conversation instead of being that kid at the dinner table that blurts out Purple! while the adults are talking, just to get attention. 

On 2/5/2022 at 9:58 AM, Blarg said:

Shut up ambulance chaser, the adults are having a conversation.

26 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Taylor, the adults are having a conversation. Go back to your room and play with your turtle.  

It's possible that Blarg needs a new insult.

12 hours ago, Rico said:

Trump, top national security officials refute claim that Chinese spy balloons transited US under last admin

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-top-national-security-officials-155431561.html

Former Trump White House national security adviser John Bolton told Fox News Digital that he never heard of anything like this under his tenure.

"I don’t know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during my tenure, and I’d never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in 2018," Bolton said. "I haven’t heard of anything that occurred after I left either."

Bolton said that if the Biden administration has "specific examples, they need to tell Congress."

He added: "I can say with 100% certainty not during my tenure."

30 minutes ago, Jay said:

Trump, top national security officials refute claim that Chinese spy balloons transited US under last admin

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-top-national-security-officials-155431561.html

Former Trump White House national security adviser John Bolton told Fox News Digital that he never heard of anything like this under his tenure.

"I don’t know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during my tenure, and I’d never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in 2018," Bolton said. "I haven’t heard of anything that occurred after I left either."

Bolton said that if the Biden administration has "specific examples, they need to tell Congress."

He added: "I can say with 100% certainty not during my tenure."

I'm about 80% sure John Bolton has cannibalized Iraqi children.

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The balloon hysteria is really something.  Who gives a shit.  The Chinese get just about all the info they want when they want it.  Just like we do.  Ooooh the balloon drifted over 65 year old launch sites threat factor X1000000 😵💫😵💫😵💫

We should probably be more concerned that tiktok is still a thing 

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The balloon hysteria is really something.  Who gives a shit.  The Chinese get just about all the info they want when they want it.  Just like we do.  Ooooh the balloon drifted over 65 year old launch sites threat factor X1000000 😵💫😵💫😵💫

If the Biden admin. had just shot the thing down when it was discovered they could have avoided all the hysteria. But no they had to completely fuck themselves.

21 minutes ago, katie said:

We should probably be more concerned that tiktok is still a thing 

If you’re on the internet there’s about a bazillion different ways for data to be stolen.  TikTok doesn’t matter.  The balloon doesn’t matter.  

weird that this is happening in a week when 2 different government officials were in the open talking about the near term inevitability of war with China.  They’re massaging your brains.  

23 minutes ago, Jay said:

If the Biden admin. had just shot the thing down when it was discovered they could have avoided all the hysteria. But no they had to completely fuck themselves.

I don’t think the Biden administration determines the where and the when for this sort of thing.  This is a decision that is made by officials at the Pentagon.  In my opinion you should try *a little bit* to not be hysterically reactive to whatever it is that you see on the news.  You’re just as bad as the libtards.  

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think the Biden administration determines the where and the when for this sort of thing.  This is a decision that is made by officials at the Pentagon.  In my opinion you should try *a little bit* to not be hysterically reactive to whatever it is that you see on the news.  You’re just as bad as the libtards.  

Jay believes Tucker is an agent of the Lord.

To be clear.  I do think TikTok and most social media is bad for people.  I think it cooks your brain.  That said.  I am extremely online and personally use twitter quite a lot.  I find it entertaining.  All of these social media outlets are in the business of collecting your data and selling it to who knows who.  If the CCP wants your shit.  They’ll get it.  They’ll get it from the Zuck or they’ll get it from Lord Elon.  Or maybe your always on Alexa or smart tv.  It doesn’t have to be TikTok.  

Saudi Arabia used twitter to collect information on dissidents and proceeded to disappear all of their targets.  You better believe that our intelligence apparatus has massive stores of data on everything.  Among others.  This is the way the world with the internet is.  I am sorry. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I am extremely online and personally use twitter quite a lot.  I find it entertaining.

That is fine but people have taken it way beyond that.  They go down their Twitter hole and slither back up with insane shit.  I just read the remarks in a Tweet, for instance, Larry posts, and I cry for the sanity of our country. It's crack for these ho's. 

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The Pentagon is the Biden administration.