• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The NBA Season is Suspended

On 3/11/2020 at 7:08 PM, eligrba4ever said:

TOM HANKS has caught the virus Down Under.

When i caught the virus down under, i was just given a few antibiotics. Not even a prescription, or blood tests.

Good to see Tom Hanks hasnt let Hollywood go to his head, and still flirts with waitresses at Norms.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

When i caught the virus down under, i was just given a few antibiotics. Not even a prescription, or blood tests.

Good to see Tom Hanks hasnt let Hollywood go to his head, and still flirts with waitresses at Norms.

You must know Lisa Turtle 

• 3 weeks later...

Word leaked yesterday that there is a proposal going around to have NBA players battle against each other in games of H-O-R-S-E. Each player would use their own home gym and compete against each other via livestream. 

This is a great idea and I hope it happens.

50 minutes ago, Tank said:

Word leaked yesterday that there is a proposal going around to have NBA players battle against each other in games of H-O-R-S-E. Each player would use their own home gym and compete against each other via livestream. 

the simpsons GIF

54 minutes ago, Tank said:

Once that's over, maybe they can show two Persian women playing catch. 

On 3/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, Mark68 said:

Yeah, I saw that video where he was touching every surface in the press room. He thought it was funny. What a tool.

Except it is an airborne contagious feature. I laugh at everyone wearing gloves. It's always a good idea to wash hands, but that is not how the virus is contracted if you listen to enough doctors, scientists, and infectious disease personnel. 

Touch everything you want, but the minute an Asian lady coughs on you......go straight to the ER.

• 1 month later...