• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mookie Betts and David Price to the Dodgers, Kenta Maeda to the Twins, Brusdal Graterol and Alex Verdugo to the Red Sox , Angels trade Luis Rengifo to the Dodgers for Joc Pederson

mmc

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

We just got fucking Joc Pederson for a player that best case scenario becomes a poor man Aybar and you’re all complaining???

Lmao.

I didnt like it at first... an hour later... meh, probably a good deal.

Like tdawg said, i dont like giving up years of control in rengifo for a year of pederson. And i think rengifo is going to be pretty decent.

That said, he was the odd man out, with rendon here now. I assume fletcher is utility and la stella to 2B (or vice versa).

So pederson improves us that way. I just dont like the one year thing.

I guess simmons is staying...

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s gotta be Stripling.  Who else could it be ? Would be fucking wild if it was Gonsolin or better.  Angels don’t ever make fleecings like that happen. 

Yeah, if the rumors are right that we're not giving up a top prospect, I don't see how it could be anyone with true upside.  Stripling seems right (and I'm fine with that, even if he's a little fragile).

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Stripling is 29.  And won't be a FA till 2023.

Gonsolin is 25 and won't be a FA till 2026.  

We have to be giving something else besides Reginfo.  

They are. They're giving up another prospect along with Rengifo. Just don't know who that prospect is, but supposedly it's not any one of Adell, Marsh, or Jackson

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

If they somehow got Gonsolin out of this I swear to the universe will make a Billy Eppler Eppler shrine in my back yard.  A grotto you could say. 

If say it is Gonsolin or Stripling.  Wouldn't the Angels have way too many SPers.   Maybe one of them is going back to the Doggies?  

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

If say it is Gonsolin or Stripling.  Wouldn't the Angels have way too many SPers.   Maybe one of them is going back to the Doggies?  

I don’t think we can have too many starters.  Sandoval and Suarez should not see the majors this year.  And honestly Barria should mostly be pitching in the minors as well.