• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mookie Betts and David Price to the Dodgers, Kenta Maeda to the Twins, Brusdal Graterol and Alex Verdugo to the Red Sox , Angels trade Luis Rengifo to the Dodgers for Joc Pederson

mmc

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think we can have too many starters.  Sandoval and Suarez should not see the majors this year.  And honestly Barria should mostly be pitching in the minors as well. 

So one of them is the minor leaguer we are giving up?  😀

Just now, Lou said:

I don't see what that has to do with my post 

My point is trading Rengifro six years of control even with "below average production " isnt worth one year of Joc Pederson if it doesmt help us get into the playoffs.   

Now for the record I don't hate the trade.  For me "lets hope it work out trade "

5 minutes ago, stormngt said:

My point is trading Rengifro six years of control even with "below average production " isnt worth one year of Joc Pederson if it doesmt help us get into the playoffs.   

Now for the record I don't hate the trade.  For me "lets hope it work out trade "

Well it also netted us an outfield prospect. 

Wow this Peterson trade is going to be more?  Depends who the Angels gave up, but based on what I'm seeing on mlbtraderumors, Angels are also getting a 19 year old prospect who tore up rookie ball last season in 280 PAs and a big league starter (unclear who) for Rengifo and an Angels prospect.  If this is true, I love it for the Angels.  If the Angels fall out of contention (hope not), Peterson can get the Angels a really nice package back at the trade deadline, or if the Angels stay in contention and keep them the whole year, they can offer him the QO and/or get a good draft pick if he declines and signs elsewhere. 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:49 PM, ScottT said:

This guy...  oy vey...

"This is the good news that Los Angeles has sorely needed." - David Vasseigh

I listen to this guy on AM570. I can't stand him. He comes off as a condescending A hole.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:49 PM, ScottT said: