• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://abc7.com/vaccine-mandate-for-teachers-california-school-vaccinate-requirement/10944163/
Hey @Tanknot sure if you’ve got your’s yet but you’re going to anyways 

i teach in a private school, so i don't think this would apply to us.

but also, as cals said, i've already been vaccinated.

i think there's going to be a pretty significant constitutional challenge to mandating vaccines for employment or being a patron at a theater, restaurant, sporting event, etc. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Basically, the government can't force you to get vaccinated, but they can make it awfully hard to live a normal life if you refuse.

it gets into real slippery slope stuff, i'd imagine.

there was a video circulating on twitter yesterday about police in france strolling through a restaurant asking patrons for proof of vaccination. that seems excessively invasive to me, and i wonder about whether something like that would stand up constitutionally. i'm not sure it's equivalent to the nazi's demanding to see your papers, but it seems awfully close. whaddaya think?

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

i teach in a private school, so i don't think this would apply to us.

but also, as cals said, i've already been vaccinated.

i think there's going to be a pretty significant constitutional challenge to mandating vaccines for employment or being a patron at a theater, restaurant, sporting event, etc. 

No Shoes.

No Shirt.

No Vaccine.

No Service.

But I think it'll depend on who mandates the vaccines.  If it's the health department, I think they can get away with a lot more and probably survive court challenges than if it's a soon to be ousted pretty boy in office mandating it.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Bars and restaurants accept both. My employer gives 0 fucks if I'm vaccinated or not. 

No QR code needed for me.

Didn't you say a bunch of people at your work recently got COVID? Maybe they should care. 

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t understand this idea that there is some serious “constitutional challenge” to various vaccine requirements.  There’s a long history of these kind of things in the US.  

Yes I think the courts decided a woman’s vagina is the only protected space of  human anatomy 

The CDC is full of shit? Who knew?!!!

CDC amends Florida’s COVID-19 numbers after pushback from state officials

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention adjusted its COVID-19 tracking for the state of Florida on Tuesday as confusion over reporting practices sparked a feud between federal and state authorities.

After the CDC website showed record high numbers for Sunday, Aug. 8, the Florida Department of Health balked, accusing the agency of folding several days of new cases into one.

The gap was significant, with the CDC initially claiming there were 28,317 new cases on Sunday, while the Florida DOH puts that number at 15,319.

On Tuesday the CDC adjusted its number down to 19,584.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/cdc-amends-floridas-covid-19-numbers-after-inaccuracies/

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

The CDC is full of shit? Who knew?!!!

CDC amends Florida’s COVID-19 numbers after pushback from state officials

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention adjusted its COVID-19 tracking for the state of Florida on Tuesday as confusion over reporting practices sparked a feud between federal and state authorities.

After the CDC website showed record high numbers for Sunday, Aug. 8, the Florida Department of Health balked, accusing the agency of folding several days of new cases into one.

The gap was significant, with the CDC initially claiming there were 28,317 new cases on Sunday, while the Florida DOH puts that number at 15,319.

On Tuesday the CDC adjusted its number down to 19,584.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/cdc-amends-floridas-covid-19-numbers-after-inaccuracies/

CDC accidentally entered the Biden algorithms in their dominion software 

Nurse injects thousands with saline instead of COVID vaccine, police say

A German nurse is being investigated for allegedly injecting thousands of people with a placebo instead of the coronavirus vaccine.

Based on witness testimony, police investigator Peter Beer said there was "a reasonable suspicion" that the rogue medical professional had administered shots of saline solution to up to 8,600 patients who were slated to receive the COVID jab, Reuters reported.

19 hours ago, Kotchman said:

when legislation could have saved 80 million babies over the last 50 years. 

80 million people!  That's a lot of mouths to feed, tons of resources.  All unwanted by their mothers, so highly likely on welfare. 

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

Meanwhile...

Abbott is doing a government mandate to not have government mandates.

Yeah, that's right, just, uh, roll your old bones on over here, and I'll dig up your mask. You know that's school policy. 

My wife left the country and had to show a vax card with her passport.  Guess for overseas.  When I dropped her off at the airport I told her if they ask for a vax card Karen this shit and yell FREEDOM and shut the airport down, you can get 150 million views. Nope, guess she just showed her vax card and went and sat down at the gate, no reason to hold everyone else up. Guess she is just a Becky.