• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I don't get the uproar over a vax card, it is something people had done after all. I remember the horror that time I took a driving test and they took a photo of me and put it on a card I have to show people and fucking renew to boot. I just wanted to have a James Bond card and say I serve the Queen so piss off to everyone. What's next, a social security card, passport and a birth certificate?  I'm here, means I was born.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in having to prove who is vaccinated or not to enter a building or work, or any mandate but if you did get the vax don't cry, maybe you shouldn't have. They do keep record of any vaccination and when during you lives, all of a sudden the covid vax is some classified top secret mission that you can't divulge. 

I don’t think we are that different in our views on this. However the majority of the lib vax card fans are against voter id. If we need vax cards for public safety, we should probably issue criminal history cards. I wouldn’t mind Dillards keeping Tyrone and Kesha out as a public safety measure. I just ask the libs to be fair across the board. 

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Wrong thread

Hanging On GIFs | Tenor

I wanna try this but I feel like the friction created between my tits and the rug would start a fire.

Not to mention the conveyor is not meant to carry that kind of load. 

It would be a costly endeavor IMO.