• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Libs kill me with the shaming. Suddenly refusing to wear a mask or take a vaccine have become crimes against humanity. They wonder why average Joe doesn’t recognize their superior intellect. They fail to understand Joe stands to piss in the men’s room. Despite having only a HS education Joe knows he will never have a period and that his pecker goes in Sally’s vagina not toby’s ass. Joe knows he isn’t the smartest cat but he certainly won’t seek guidance from folks who can’t get the basics of life right. 

17 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Libs kill me with the shaming. Suddenly refusing to wear a mask or take a vaccine have become crimes against humanity. They wonder why average Joe doesn’t recognize their superior intellect. They fail to understand Joe stands to piss in the men’s room. Despite having only a HS education Joe knows he will never have a period and that his pecker goes in Sally’s vagina not toby’s ass. Joe knows he isn’t the smartest cat but he certainly won’t seek guidance from folks who can’t get the basics of life right. 

Only Cals knows my real name.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I wanna try this but I feel like the friction created between my tits and the rug would start a fire.

Not to mention the conveyor is not meant to carry that kind of load. 

It would be a costly endeavor IMO.

I can't confirm that is Larry until I can see if he's wearing a mask or not. 

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I didn't say my real name was Toby.

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

I think we’re still FB friends from back in the day. I don’t know because I haven’t checked my shit in forever except to look up ex-girlfriends to make sure they’re still hot. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

I think we’re still FB friends from back in the day. I don’t know because I haven’t checked my shit in forever except to look up ex-girlfriends to make sure they’re still hot. 

Oh fuck I haven't sent you an angry message before deleting you.

I'm losing it.