• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Happens every flu season.

Mississippi opening field hospital amid surge of COVID cases
https://apnews.com/article/health-education-coronavirus-pandemic-mississippi-9b342dd5ebd4423438a15669caf17ffd

Totally normal.

We're taking about having patients in one of our lobbies. Ho hum, just another regular thing. Probably won't get to that point, but it's possible. I presume that the feedback loop kicks in and people change their behavior.

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

Maybe next time you won't make out with your Accordion teacher and catch COVID.

Is Accordion a brand name?

11 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Totally normal.

We're taking about having patients in one of our lobbies. Ho hum, just another regular thing. Probably won't get to that point, but it's possible. I presume that the feedback loop kicks in and people change their behavior.

Is Accordion a brand name?

Don't group quote me in a post with Jay again please. I actually felt physical pain from some brain cells dying. 

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Totally normal.

It’s a good thing that you only mop the floors there and you leave the important decisions up to people who get paid 20x  more than you do. 

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Now that we have Vax cards, we should add hiv , hpv, and any other diseases to the card.  Let’s just be fair access the board. 

I don't get the uproar over a vax card, it is something people had done after all. I remember the horror that time I took a driving test and they took a photo of me and put it on a card I have to show people and fucking renew to boot. I just wanted to have a James Bond card and say I serve the Queen so piss off to everyone. What's next, a social security card, passport and a birth certificate?  I'm here, means I was born.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in having to prove who is vaccinated or not to enter a building or work, or any mandate but if you did get the vax don't cry, maybe you shouldn't have. They do keep record of any vaccination and when during you lives, all of a sudden the covid vax is some classified top secret mission that you can't divulge. 

24 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I don't get the uproar over a vax card, it is something people had done after all. I remember the horror that time I took a driving test and they took a photo of me and put it on a card I have to show people and fucking renew to boot. I just wanted to have a James Bond card and say I serve the Queen so piss off to everyone. What's next, a social security card, passport and a birth certificate?  I'm here, means I was born.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in having to prove who is vaccinated or not to enter a building or work, or any mandate but if you did get the vax don't cry, maybe you shouldn't have. They do keep record of any vaccination and when during you lives, all of a sudden the covid vax is some classified top secret mission that you can't divulge. 

Everyone has "immunization records" from their childhood. No issues about that.

It's because this has been politicized up the ass. 

5 hours ago, cals said:

@RallyMo have the hospitals discussed just telling the purposely unvaccinated to fuck off?  

It’s like the Defund the Police Movement.  You think you sound cool spouting the ideological nonsense around your friends, then reality hits, you’re in danger because you were stupid and now you really wish that protection was there.  If we’re gonna tell urban dumbfucks that they’re out of luck and they can deal with the criminals downstairs, shouldn’t we tell the anti-vaxxers that they made their bed and it’s time to sleep in it…. At home.  

That all makes sense but doctors and nurses, just like police officers, are public servants. They even serve the idiots 

So help me out with this stupid policy please.  People will be allowed into establishments if they are vaccinated or show proof that they had a negative test within XX days.  

CDC has already been proven wrong that vaccinated people can spread the virus.  They have also been wrong in that breakthrough cases are rare.  But thankfully, most of the data has shown that those that get the virus when vaccinated are not getting severe symptoms.  

So the above policy is going to let those who are vulnerable to the disease, ie not vaccinated, into an environment, ie indoors, where the virus spread is most likely to spread with people who no longer GAF because they are vaccinated.  

Sounds like a NY nursing home disaster waiting to happen.  

USC Norris medical sent me their new policy handed down by the state that patient visitors require proof of a Covid test or vaccination. They handle cancer patients that cannot be vaccinated depending of the severity of their condition and are the most vulnerable to transmission. 

• All visitors at Keck Hospital or USC Norris Cancer Hospital will be required to present a valid ID in order to confirm their vaccination status.

• Exemptions from this vaccination mandate may include end-of-life and transfer situations. If the exemption is approved, the visitor will need a negative COVID-19 test that was collected within 72 hours before entering the facilities.

will be dropping off my bi-annual test results Friday. I have both my vaccination card and a recent Covid test to enter the building. As a patient I probably won't required to show proof but I have just in case. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

As a patient I probably won't required to show proof but I have just in case. 

My dad is needing hospital procedures done.  And every one of them is asking for vaccination status and proof.  So having proof is probably a good idea.