• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 hours ago, Redondo said:

The hypocrites keep showing up

Obamas party with all the celebs unmasked

NY Times reporter says they are a sophisticated and vaccinated crowd they don't have to worry

So being sophisticated means you don't have to worry?

i believe that's because Grey Poupon was involved.

1 hour ago, cals said:

KC I don’t care about human life except for my own.  I care about this shit ending so I can go on with my life.  And I care about abortions only so far as I like that option if I knock up a stripper.  If that’s legal but illegal for anyone else, no big deal to me.

I can respect that kind of honesty. My main beef with my body my choice crowd is the lack of honesty. I can negotiate with a straight shooter. Most Iibs just won’t display your honesty so they argue every issue independently to save face. 

11 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

This is absolutely shocking. They must've been completely blindsided by this:

Who would've thought there would be a breakout of a wildly contagious disease at a school with absolutely no COVID protocols in place?

Just yesterday nobody had discussed lockdowns 

49 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

...which is absofuckinglutely ridiculous.

Also, I'm not too sure that's true. The vaccine has been horrendously politicized.

What's so ridiculous about it?

If the FDA approves the vaccine (which they won't) and people still don't get vaccinated, then you can say it's politicized.

They very well may approve it within weeks as you predict.

Have you seen a news story, "FDA says COVID vaccine weeks away from approval?" Has Fauci or anyone said it? I missed it if they did.

I won't be surprised if they don't approve it though.

Just talking to myself at this point.

I think we know that the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or spreading it. It just improves the outcome. Which means it really isn't a vaccine, right?

Not sure about the technical definition of a vaccine.

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

They very well may approve it within weeks as you predict.

Have you seen a news story, "FDA says COVID vaccine weeks away from approval?" Has Fauci or anyone said it? I missed it if they did.

I won't be surprised if they don't approve it though.

I posted an article here just this week. 

33 minutes ago, cals said:

Then don’t get the vaccine dude, and get Covid and play Covid Russian Roulette, I don’t give a shit.  I don’t get you fucking people.  Countdown to when we start getting “sorry guys, I should have listened to you” posts?  I mean, most of you are fat and old and men.  Sure Larry is a tiny man and would likely survive but the rest of you? You’re right in the Covid crosshairs.

Oh fuck off with your fear mongering. You sound like a god damn woman. You fat ass dorks forget that some people are actually healthy active people. 

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Just yesterday nobody had discussed lockdowns 

That's not a lockdown. That's a specific quarantine of a 2 grades in an otherwise open school in response to an outbreak. 1 out of every 12 or so kids in that school had COVID, and if they're only shutting down 2 grades, you can bet it's concentrated more than that in those classrooms. With how fast this variant spreads, they probably wanted to try and avoid it hitting the other grades.

If a part of your house is on fire, you put out the fire, you don't stand and watch while having a drunk buddy pour gasoline all over the rest of the structure.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

That's not a lockdown. That's a specific quarantine of a 2 grades in an otherwise open school in response to an outbreak. 1 out of every 12 or so kids in that school had COVID, and if they're only shutting down 2 grades, you can bet it's concentrated more than that in those classrooms. With how fast this variant spreads, they probably wanted to try and avoid it hitting the other grades.

If a part of your house is on fire, you put out the fire, you don't stand and watch while having a drunk buddy pour gasoline all over the rest of the structure.

Yes kinda like two weeks to flatten the curve 

3 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Also this is why I like Cals. He will admit his view of covid is purely self serving. Doesn’t give a damn about aborted black babies etc. I really believe you want to help save lives but your desire isn’t shared by these liberal politicians. They want control and power to strengthen their grip on the people. They want to legislate our lives and our right to refuse vaccines when legislation could have saved 80 million babies over the last 50 years. This isn’t about saving lives

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Also this is why I like Cals. He will admit his view of covid is purely self serving. Doesn’t give a damn about aborted black babies etc. I really believe you want to help save lives but your desire isn’t shared by these liberal politicians. They want control and power to strengthen their grip on the people. They want to legislate our lives and our right to refuse vaccines when legislation could have saved 80 million babies over the last 50 years. This isn’t about saving lives

Cals likes himself. So adorable.