• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

14 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I thanked the CVS pharmacist located inside a Target when she gave me my $5 gift card. So I feel like I've done my part in showing appreciation. 

You certainly have and I’m glad you got something out of them. They had me on hold for 35 minutes today so I’m expecting $56

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

That would be the equivalent of $375,000 a year if she only worked a 40 hours a week. Which obviously she wouldn't be. 

She blinked as it went by but would have to leave the current gig without a place to return. That isn't as easy to fill as it was when people wanted to help when this all started. 

17 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Played golf with my kid today and she never got to start her nursing career.  They were locked down with covid the whole time and rarely working the floor they specialized in. She had no problem with people not getting vaccinated but when you do get too sick their motto was don't come here, ride it out at home.  They can't find nurses now and some head hunter contacted her to go to a hospital in Louisiana free room and board for $180 an hour. But, y'all know that from your expertise.  Fake virus, fake vaccine.  Y'all are wasting time here and should be taking Vegas clean with those skills. 

That’s tough to beat but Louisiana is shitty. Lots of nursing jobs on USA jobs. Federal process sucks but once you’re in it’s all gravy. Pick the right military installation and they don’t work weekends. They have loan repayment incentives as well 

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

That’s tough to beat but Louisiana is shitty. Lots of nursing jobs on USA jobs. Federal process sucks but once you’re in it’s all gravy. Pick the right military installation and they don’t work weekends. They have loan repayment incentives as well 

I think you swung and missed my point. 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

True but the fewer people we have here spreading it the better 

Sure, but the narrative is that they are the reason for all of this. They aren't. This variant, whatever its origins, was gonna flex big time in terms of morbidity given our social patterns and vaccination status. It is what it is. There will be a social feedback loop: people will retreat a bit, vaccination rates will increase and infection/hospitalization rates will decrease as a result. It's just going to be painful for a bit.

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

This variant, whatever its origins, was gonna flex big time in terms of morbidity given our social patterns and vaccination status.

Do you have something to back this up? From what I’ve seen cases have increased but the deaths have been minimal. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/california-covid-cases.html

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Do you have something to back this up? From what I’ve seen cases have increased but the deaths have been minimal. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/california-covid-cases.html

1) You clearly don't know what the definition of "morbidity" is or very much want to convert the premise of my post.

2) I don't think that I need to provide any info in an effort to "back this up" regarding an argument that I didn't make and only exists here because you don't know fucking English.

3) Deaths aren't the only important metric. They never have been and they never will be.

4) Deaths ALWAYS follow cases. I'm not so sure why you always, and at this point predictably, expect people to die at the moment they are diagnosed.  With that said, hopefully (and probably) this time a less significant percentage of hospitalized patients die given the shifting population dynamics of those affected by this wave.

5) You want me to trust data provided by that liberal rag?

48 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Sure, but the narrative is that they are the reason for all of this. They aren't. This variant, whatever its origins, was gonna flex big time in terms of morbidity given our social patterns and vaccination status. It is what it is. There will be a social feedback loop: people will retreat a bit, vaccination rates will increase and infection/hospitalization rates will decrease as a result. It's just going to be painful for a bit.

Hopefully or this shit will continue to mutate into other variants 

9 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

1) You clearly don't know what the definition of "morbidity" is or very much want to convert the premise of my post.

2) I don't think that I need to provide any info in an effort to "back this up" regarding an argument that I didn't make and only exists here because you don't know fucking English.

3) Deaths aren't the only important metric. They never have been and they never will be.

4) Deaths ALWAYS follow cases. I'm not so sure why you always, and at this point predictably, expect people to die at the moment they are diagnosed.  With that said, hopefully (and probably) this time a less significant percentage of hospitalized patients die given the shifting population dynamics of those affected by this wave.

5) You want me to trust data provided by that liberal rag?

image.gif