• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Bring your daughters to Texas when they are young and see how many vaxes are mandated.  Some I never heard of. Got the letter about the one where these TX boys are mounting livestock as toddlers and if they have their way with your daughters they will need 2 shots.  Called the school and said keep Austin, Dallas, Tyler and  the fuck away from them then. 

Far as the fake vaccine, per Dr. Lars, yes it didn't get the FDA approval in time but they have been working on this shit for a long time. It was not political it was released under the Emergency act.  maybe the grifter you joined could have sped it up to FDA approval without having to keep you right where you like to be, dumbed down.

You are the biggest drama queens ever on here. I named your boy band Boyz with Clits.   

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

On 8/5/2021 at 5:56 PM, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

July set a 20 year high for crossings with over 200K people which is a 250% increase from January.  Since the current administration took over crossings have gone up every month.  The supposed plan the administration had for immigration and the border has been a complete cluster fuck and they clearly don't have an answer.  Trying to downplay it as a non-issue is the only excuse anyone has because it's been a complete failure.  Doesn't matter who is in office it's unacceptable and a slap in the face of the millions of people who came here legally and those who are still trying to do so. 

I don’t condone illegal immigration. But there is a massive shortage of people willing to work in this country. So perhaps these immigrants might actually help solve some of our economic and labor shortage problems. If there wasn’t so much work available, they wouldn’t be coming over in such high numbers. 

7 hours ago, wopphil said:

I don’t condone illegal immigration. But there is a massive shortage of people willing to work in this country. So perhaps these immigrants might actually help solve some of our economic and labor shortage problems. If there wasn’t so much work available, they wouldn’t be coming over in such high numbers. 

“Don’t end slavery! We need people to fill those jobs!” - 1850’s Wopphil

All but one of the patients we've had on our unit has been unvaccinated. The one that was vaxxed is in their 70s and immunocompromised. Someone I know had a patient of normal child bearing age, unvaccinated and pregnant - lost the baby at 28 weeks after having to be admitted for COVID.

58 minutes ago, lolokTHEJUDGE said:

All but one of the patients we've had on our unit has been unvaccinated. The one that was vaxxed is in their 70s and immunocompromised. Someone I know had a patient of normal child bearing age, unvaccinated and pregnant - lost the baby at 28 weeks after having to be admitted for COVID.

Black, Mexican, or Republican?