• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

https://www.ksl.com/article/50219844/utah-family-shares-regret-over-not-getting-covid-19-vaccine-because-of-fear-and-lies

Doesn't appear to be against the vaccine but told his wife to pray about it and God said they would be fine. Now asking God for a miracle. 

Mindy Greene said she regrets that decision every minute of every day as she watches her once strong, healthy, outgoing 42-year-old husband fight for his life.

"My husband was perfectly healthy," she said with an exhausted look on her face.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

19 minutes ago, Kevin said:

https://www.ksl.com/article/50219844/utah-family-shares-regret-over-not-getting-covid-19-vaccine-because-of-fear-and-lies

Doesn't appear to be against the vaccine but told his wife to pray about it and God said they would be fine. Now asking God for a miracle. 

God offered you the vaccine and you passed on it.

All I know is that we don't have beds open and ready like we did last time around. Our facility was at capacity before this wave due to people just being super sick after neglecting medical care. Staffing is absolutely awful, and that's just about everywhere. Unfortunately, it may result in some substandard care, which could definitely negatively influence outcomes.

I really hope we are at the top of our peak here, because if we're not, it's going to be rather bad over the next two weeks. Of course, hospitalizations typically follow cases, so barf.

2 minutes ago, lolokTHEJUDGE said:

All I know is that we don't have beds open and ready like we did last time around. Our facility was at capacity before this wave due to people just being super sick after neglecting medical care. Staffing is absolutely awful, and that's just about everywhere. Unfortunately, it may result in some substandard care, which could definitely negatively influence outcomes.

I really hope we are at the top of our peak here, because if we're not, it's going to be rather bad over the next two weeks.

My daughter did her time and moved on, she couldn't take it anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

My daughter did her time and moved on, she couldn't take it anymore. 

This is completely understandable, and it's hardly unique. Some people seem to think that it's been business as usual in hospitals and this has been all overblown. They're wrong. It is incredibly difficult and far from what is normal. I wouldn't be shocked if she had some PTSD.

2 hours ago, lolokTHEJUDGE said:

I really hope we are at the top of our peak here, because if we're not, it's going to be rather bad over the next two weeks. Of course, hospitalizations typically follow cases, so barf.

Doubt you have seen the top of the peak.

New Texas school COVID-19 guidelines rattle medical experts
https://news.yahoo.com/new-texas-school-guidelines-rattle-medical-experts-161539300.html

The new guidelines state that schools don't have to inform parents of positive cases; schools do not have to contact trace; and parents can choose to send a student to school if he or she has been in close contact with a positive case, among other updates

I know the media loves to print articles on every Christian anti vaccine Trump supporter but minorities by in large are skipping the vaccine. Dems know how to get blacks out to vote and burn the cities but they can’t figure out how to get blacks vaccinated? I don’t blame Biden for the virus but he has welcomed it at the border.He was handed a vaccine and treatments to keep this thing in check. All he has done is issue mask mandates in federal buildings. Trump was blamed for thousands of deaths. He is gone and Biden isn’t held accountable. The Christians are to blame despite plenty of evidence to  the contrary. Time for libs to own their mistakes at the border and get BLM to the vaccine sites. 

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I know the media loves to print articles on every Christian anti vaccine Trump supporter but minorities by in large are skipping the vaccine. Dems know how to get blacks out to vote and burn the cities but they can’t figure out how to get blacks vaccinated? I don’t blame Biden for the virus but he has welcomed it at the border.He was handed a vaccine and treatments to keep this thing in check. All he has done is issue mask mandates in federal buildings. Trump was blamed for thousands of deaths. He is gone and Biden isn’t held accountable. The Christians are to blame despite plenty of evidence to  the contrary. Time for libs to own their mistakes at the border and get BLM to the vaccine sites. 

That had to take time and some effort.  Wouldn't it be easier to just copy cartoons?

14 hours ago, St1ck said:

Doubt you have seen the top of the peak.

New Texas school COVID-19 guidelines rattle medical experts
https://news.yahoo.com/new-texas-school-guidelines-rattle-medical-experts-161539300.html

The new guidelines state that schools don't have to inform parents of positive cases; schools do not have to contact trace; and parents can choose to send a student to school if he or she has been in close contact with a positive case, among other updates

Texas decided they were losing too much ground to Florida for crazy. Florida, you are on the clock. 

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I still don’t know anyone who has died from COVID but I know plenty of people who were unvaccinated and got it and we’re fine. My buddy felt like he had the flu but his vaccinated wife was in bed for a week from it.

It’s got to suck to live your life in fear. 

lolok

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I still don’t know anyone who has died from COVID but I know plenty of people who were unvaccinated and got it and we’re fine. My buddy felt like he had the flu but his vaccinated wife was in bed for a week from it.

It’s got to suck to live your life in fear. 

Larry telling someone to quit living in fear

Take a Look at Yourself | Digital Asia