• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, cals said:

I tried to explain this in April about Florida.  It’s not like these red states are maskless utopias.  It was pretty much the same everywhere, especially in cities and suburbs.  Plus Texas has lots of Latinos and blacks.  It’s the whites that are anti-maskers.

Wearing a mask makes it easier to conceal your identity.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Japan's vaccination rate is currently 3/5 of the US' as far as % of population fully vaccinated.  There was concern before the Olympics started even knowing they weren't allowing foreign visitors to attend the games because their vaccination rates were ridiculously low.  Pretty sure that was a big reason some people in Japan were against them going forward with the Olympics.     

4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Japan's vaccination rate is currently 3/5 of the US' as far as % of population fully vaccinated.  There was concern before the Olympics started even knowing they weren't allowing foreign visitors to attend the games because their vaccination rates were ridiculously low.  Pretty sure that was a big reason some people in Japan were against them going forward with the Olympics.     

I looked it up when I saw their low vaccine rates and I guess it's due to a Japanese law where only doctors or RNs are allowed to administer the shot.

2 hours ago, cals said:

I tried to explain this in April about Florida.  It’s not like these red states are maskless utopias.  It was pretty much the same everywhere, especially in cities and suburbs.  Plus Texas has lots of Latinos and blacks.  It’s the whites that are anti-maskers.

Did you just...imply minorities are doing something right that whites aren't?

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I like how people still believe that getting the fake vaccine stops the spread of Covid 19.

Well you're right about it not being a 'vaccine' in the conventional sense. Vaccines are composed of dead viruses that the body develops antibodies to.

This 'vaccine' is an experimental mRNA gene tool that directs cells to make spike proteins characteristic of COVID. These spike proteins go who knows where in the body and the immune system of course sees them as invaders. 

There are many reports of serious and lasting side effects from the 'vaccine'.

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I like how people still believe that getting the fake vaccine stops the spread of Covid 19.

I have not met any of those people

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

There are many reports of serious and lasting side effects from the 'vaccine'.

I have not seen any said reports. Can I get them on my desk by the end of the day. 

9 minutes ago, cals said:

It is fascinating though to see the retardedness up close that is keeping us in this mess.  You hear about people like Larry and FS on the news and you're like, who the fuck are these dipshits?

Well for us one is a 100 year old man and the other is a hobbit.

How am I keeping anyone in any mess?

2 minutes ago, cals said:

100 million Larrys not getting vaccinated.  Not Larry the individual.  Larry the collective dumbass.  So more like LARRY

So how are Larrys keeping anyone in any mess? If you’re vaccinated you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. The hospitals aren’t overwhelmed. What’s the problem?

Texas border city says more than 7,000 COVID-positive migrants released since February, 1,500 in last week

The Texas border city of McAllen says more than 7,000 COVID-positive migrants have been released into the city since February, and more than 1,500 in the past week -- the latest example of growing concern about the potential impact of the border crisis on efforts to control COVID-19 in the U.S.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

seems impeachable to me to shut down a lot of places or require a jab vaccine while simultaneously allowing thousands of covid positive immigrants in through the border, with no apparent requirements for their healthcare.

this is as foolish as it gets.

Taken from FOX News and Ted Cruz.  Can I get the real McAllen report on my desk by the end of the day.