• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Haven't started yet........

Luckily they are all boys. I was good with the two but the wife really wanted a girl. I guess my Y's are just better swimmers. And while didn't take a post surgery photo like Adam, I made sure there would be no more.

We all appreciate that 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Haven't started yet........

Luckily they are all boys. I was good with the two but the wife really wanted a girl. I guess my Y's are just better swimmers. And while I didn't take a post surgery photo like Adam, I made sure there would be no more.

WeightyGrizzledJanenschia-max-1mb.gif

Join the club. Having three boys is great. They all want to do Dad things like video games, camping, fishing, ogling waitresses. 

Surgeon warns blanket vaccination of US population could be a 'dangerous medical approach'

Retired surgeon and former U-Penn Medicine professor Dr. Hooman Noorchashm warned that orchestrating a blanket coronavirus vaccination for every American regardless of prior immunity or presence of risk factors could be a "dangerous medical approach."

Noorchashm told Fox Nation's "Tucker Carlson Today" that patients shouldn't fear asking legitimate questions about the vaccine, immunity status or the vaccine "passport" system already being deployed in places like New York.

"When folks in the public health arena, talk about the vaccine efficacy. I think it’s a good bet that our science, this is American science... says to us that neutralizing antibodies and prime T cells can clear this out of your body," he said.

"Now the question is, have we done enough to make sure it’s safe in everyone. Are there categories in subset of people in whom this vaccine may actually pose some sort of risk? -- I think the answer to that is yes."

"They delivered an effective vaccine. Now, the safety part of it is what they're making a mistake with: It's a mistake to be vaccinating people who have had recent or current infections."

Noorchashm called for a "logical and rational" approach, considering both natural and vaccine immunity to coronavirus.

"If someone is natural immune there’s no reason to go and re-vaccinate them, those persons would actually be an unnecessary medical procedure ... This is a very unusual thing," he said.

"We are a literally in the middle of an outbreak where millions of American are naturally infected, or naturally immune. Deploying a vaccine that essentially reactivates the immune responses. So the question is number one is that necessary medical treatment? Number two is that a dangerous medical approach?"

Noorchashm previously told Fox News Channel's "Tucker Carlson Tonight" last month that while the coronavirus vaccine should be viewed as a medical miracle, applying a "one-size-fits-all" approach, as many experts are, could cause more harm to some patients.

He insisted that he is not stoking "vaccine hesitancy" but instead calling for both the government and citizens to use critical thinking.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Surgeon warns blanket vaccination of US population could be a 'dangerous medical approach'

Retired surgeon and former U-Penn Medicine professor Dr. Hooman Noorchashm warned that orchestrating a blanket coronavirus vaccination for every American regardless of prior immunity or presence of risk factors could be a "dangerous medical approach."

Noorchashm told Fox Nation's "Tucker Carlson Today" that patients shouldn't fear asking legitimate questions about the vaccine, immunity status or the vaccine "passport" system already being deployed in places like New York.

"When folks in the public health arena, talk about the vaccine efficacy. I think it’s a good bet that our science, this is American science... says to us that neutralizing antibodies and prime T cells can clear this out of your body," he said.

"Now the question is, have we done enough to make sure it’s safe in everyone. Are there categories in subset of people in whom this vaccine may actually pose some sort of risk? -- I think the answer to that is yes."

"They delivered an effective vaccine. Now, the safety part of it is what they're making a mistake with: It's a mistake to be vaccinating people who have had recent or current infections."

Noorchashm called for a "logical and rational" approach, considering both natural and vaccine immunity to coronavirus.

"If someone is natural immune there’s no reason to go and re-vaccinate them, those persons would actually be an unnecessary medical procedure ... This is a very unusual thing," he said.

"We are a literally in the middle of an outbreak where millions of American are naturally infected, or naturally immune. Deploying a vaccine that essentially reactivates the immune responses. So the question is number one is that necessary medical treatment? Number two is that a dangerous medical approach?"

Noorchashm previously told Fox News Channel's "Tucker Carlson Tonight" last month that while the coronavirus vaccine should be viewed as a medical miracle, applying a "one-size-fits-all" approach, as many experts are, could cause more harm to some patients.

He insisted that he is not stoking "vaccine hesitancy" but instead calling for both the government and citizens to use critical thinking.

LOL at the last line of that article where he wants the government and people to use critical thinking

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Still never seen it.

I will admit though that I am required to wear a mask in the company car at work. 

That's something that happens. 

Company vehicle I can understand

But your own vehicle?