• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Good for them. 

I have a friend that is very angry about the Rangers doing this. Many leftist are embracing these lockdowns and really think they are the solution to all of this. He won't admit it but I bet he really hopes it's a super spreader event so we can keep things shutdown.  

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have a friend that is very angry about the Rangers doing this. Many leftist are embracing these lockdowns and really think they are the solution to all of this. He won't admit it but I bet he really hopes it's a super spreader event so we can keep things shutdown.  

I think a full house might be a month or two premature right now, but it doesn't bug me enough to be angry about it. These people understand where they are healthwise, and they understand the risks/responsibilities associated with attending something like a full house baseball game. They've had more than a year to figure that out and make their own decisions. 

All that said, a sizeable chunk of those crowds are either already at least partially vaccinated (and the number will grow massively in the coming months), or have achieved immunity in some other way. And cases seem to be trending downward generally. And it's basically an outdoor event. And it's already pretty warm down in Texas. The sheer amount of people is a bit worrisome to me, but there are lots of factors that limit the risk profile quite a bit. And honestly in about two months I think the risk shrinks to basically zero.

So, in conclusion, meh... Let Texas do Texas shit.

1 minute ago, Don said:

I think a full house might be a month or two premature right now, but it doesn't bug me enough to be angry about it. These people understand where they are healthwise, and they understand the risks/responsibilities associated with attending something like full house baseball game. They've had more than a year to figure that out and make their own decisions. 

All that said, a sizeable chunk of those crowds are either already at least partially vaccinated (and the number will grow massively in the coming months), or have achieved immunity in some other way. And cases seem to be trending downward generally. And it's basically an outdoor event. And it's already pretty warm down in Texas. The sheer amount of people is a bit worrisome to me, but there are lots of factors that limit the risk profile quite a bit. And honestly in about two months I think the risk shrinks to basically zero.

So, in conclusion, meh... Let Texas do Texas shit.

Exactly, let people decide if the risk of a large gathering is in their own best interests 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Possible long term effects. Not all of us are old as dirt.

Well, you better hope you don't catch the real deal because the long term effects of that are on record. But hey, no need for seat belts if you are not getting in a crash, right?