• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Headed to Flemings. Curious to see how busy it is

We ate at the spaghetti factory today. Decent sized crowd. Able to eat indoors or u dear a canopy in the parking lot. We chose indoors.

Another note.  Got the shot at some Union offices in Riverside.  Since my buddy works for the city, he qualified to go there, and could take people with him.  Greeted at a tent.  Asked a few questions, went in.  They gave their speech about symptoms.  Said no.  Went to a station where they checked you in.  Just showed ID.  Went to another station where they sat you down with a nurse, there were about 15 of them ready to give out shots.  Shot.  All in probably under 5 minutes.  Then they had you sit down, where a nurse came by pretty frequently to check up on you.  After 15 minutes, you were out, and on the way out, they gave you a box of disposable masks.  

I think my buddy said the reservations were about 15 every 5 minutes, so had to be a lot of no shows.  But when we went, there was barely anyone there.  There were maybe 5 people total in line.  The waiting area was the most packed.  And there were probably 3x the number of people there working than there were patients.  

They defnitely had their shit together, and everyone was as friendly as can be.

Now excuse me, my tacos de sesos is ready.  

9 minutes ago, Rico said:

Because of new mRNA technology we could have a breakthrough with an HIV vaccine. Possible cancer vaccines in the future. Thanks to funding for COVID research. 

Trump cured cancer!

Anything that cures cancer should be celebrated.  Horrible disease.  

I wonder if anti vaxxers would take that if they found they had stage 3 pancreatic cancer, and this vaccine was available.

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Because of new mRNA technology we could have a breakthrough with an HIV vaccine. Possible cancer vaccines in the future. Thanks to funding for COVID research. 

Trump cured cancer!

Nice let’s all have butt sex together

On 4/3/2021 at 12:21 PM, Blarg said:

I don't get the drive the freeway in your car wearing a mask. That's truely batshit crazy. 

Don't you know that the virus is lurking on the roadway and just waiting to come through the air vents into your nose and kill you?

Come on, get up to speed on this thing.

/sarc

14 hours ago, Rico said:

Trump cured cancer!

My sister's specialty is HIV so I'm going to see what he knows about this. This seems like a really good thing. All the sudden big pharma isn't as evil as it was a year ago