• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

My kids are both in school and everything is fine. Enjoy the basement.

Listen here, Larry. I'm getting sick and fucking tired of this "basement" narrative you keep spewing out of your (admittedly) pristine butthole. I don't have a basement. I work 45-50 hours a week in healthcare. I go shopping because I have to. I also pick up my meds because I have to. You dirty fuck.

I'm glad your kids are doing well and everything is fine in the world of Larry. But your experiences don't reflect the experiences of everyone else. 

For example:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksdk.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-numbers/st-louis-county-report-covid19-school-children-staff/63-de02b2a0-2a6b-4877-89ea-e4b69d0b5f4d

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/news/education/2020/09/05/covid-19-in-tampa-bay-schools-a-weekly-update/%3foutputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/nyregion/new-york-suny-oneonta-coronavirus.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trib.com/news/local/education/coronavirus-cases-continue-to-rise-at-university-of-wyoming/article_12c0cc47-fd76-5b7e-902f-d2b30d0a8b49.amp.html

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/08/28/906263926/how-many-coronavirus-cases-are-happening-in-schools-this-tracker-keeps-count

Basically, I hate you.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

On 8/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, Redondo said:

Wonder if Antifa will show up in Sturgis. 

On 8/8/2020 at 8:23 AM, Redondo said:

Defiant bikers rumble into Sturgis for start of annual rally

Crowds of motorcycle enthusiasts gathered in Sturgis, S.D., Friday for the start of the 80th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally despite concerns over the coronavirus pandemic that has led to cancellations of other large-scale gatherings since the outbreak.

The rally could become the largest gathering since the pandemic began. Organizers were expecting 250,000 people from all over the country to make at the 10-day event. Many bikers were defiant over the restrictions that have altered daily life for most Americans.

“Screw COVID,” read the design on one T-shirt being sold. “I went to Sturgis.”

For Arizona resident Stephen Sample, 66, who rode his bike to the event, the gathering is a break from the mostly homebound routine of the past several months.

“I don’t want to die, but I don’t want to be cooped up all my life either,” he said.

Narrator: Antifa, like masks, did not show up in Stugis or the Dakotas. COVID, on the other hand, showed up in a completely predictable fashion and timeframe.

5 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Narrator: Antifa, like masks, did not show up in Stugis or the Dakotas. COVID, on the other hand, showed up in a completely predictable fashion and timeframe.

What do you credit for the lack of covid deaths among blm and antifa protest? I don’t believe there has been one documented case or death as a result of these protest. 

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I was poolside at the hotel all day yesterday. Well over a hundred people in the pool area. No masks and nobody gave AF especially me. The kids had a blast and so did all the adults. I talked to the bartender and he said it’s been like that for weeks. People are over this bullshit. 

Did you get everyone's number so you could follow up with them to see if they caught the covid?

53 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I was poolside at the hotel all day yesterday. Well over a hundred people in the pool area. No masks and nobody gave AF especially me. The kids had a blast and so did all the adults. I talked to the bartender and he said it’s been like that for weeks. People are over this bullshit. 

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Come on, man. Certain members of Congress may have tried to bring troops home but Congress never has.  Those tweets, like pretty much all tweets, mean diddly-fucking-poo

Maybe they just act like they want to bring them home