• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Seriously. Rico, are you able to understand any of that?

It's a link to the study, pdf file at the bottom.  No, most of it I don't understand.  What I did get is that it's specific to SARS-COV-2.  It's only been tested on mouse and hamsters so far.  But it's been peer reviewed and looks promising.  

It's well past time to open up back to normal.

There were no new deaths reported in Orange County on Monday, keeping the death total to 1,093. The data on deaths in the county is compiled from death certificates or gathered through the course of case investigations and can take weeks to process, officials say. The most recent deaths were on Sept. 6.

Of the 1,069 deaths countywide, 413 were skilled nursing facility residents, 75 were in assisted living facilities and one was listed as homeless.

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/09/14/coronavirus-number-of-patients-in-icus-at-lowest-level-in-five-months-in-orange-county-on-sept-14/

image.png

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The whole point was to flatten the curve. Did you forget that?

Actually the whole point was to make sure as few people die from this as possible.

Opening up everything like this shit doesn't exist is not going to help. The deaths will spike right back up. 

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Actually the whole point was to make sure as few people die from this as possible.

Opening up everything like this shit doesn't exist is not going to help. The deaths will spike right back up. 

That's not what we were told. I don't think you understand the severity of the impact this is having on the economy. People die everyday. It's a sad fact of life.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

It's a link to the study, pdf file at the bottom.  No, most of it I don't understand.  What I did get is that it's specific to SARS-COV-2.  It's only been tested on mouse and hamsters so far.  But it's been peer reviewed and looks promising.  

This is what my sister told me about it.

1E240A16-C73F-4C74-9BC8-D0BE9EF3BDED.png

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I agree we cannot keep everything closed down. But there's a middle ground. States are slowly opening things up and requiring masks. States governed by Republicans are doing this too (just look at Massachusetts).

The economy is important, but so are people's lives and health.

Biden said he’ll listen to the experts and Fauci just said that we can’t get back to normal until late 2021. That‘s awesome.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Biden said he’ll listen to the experts and Fauci just said that we can’t get back to normal until late 2021. That‘s awesome.

Does anyone expect everything to be back to normal before 2021? I think what Fauci means is that there will still be some restrictions and recommendations, even after the vaccine is released. But I suspect more and more things will open up as time goes on, it just won't be 100% "normal" until late 2021.

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does anyone expect everything to be back to normal before 2021? I think what Fauci means is that there will still be some restrictions and recommendations, even after the vaccine is released. But I suspect more and more things will open up as time goes on, it just won't be 100% "normal" until late 2021.

I expect things to begin to normalize on November 4th.