• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The "flat curve" doesn't mean you open everything back up all willy nilly once you reach it. It gives time for scientists to find a working medication or vaccine to control the virus. That's the way it has always been. This isn't some "new" narrative, as the cons would like to believe.

Also, the curve isn't flat everywhere. You seen Florida?

I know your curves aren't flat.

Super Freak Wink GIF by Rick James

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Tank said:

my daughter really misses disneyland, so we're going to downtown disney for lunch tomorrow. the list of things to do or not do is lengthy.

M0nkey says they are letting people in the park. You just have to use the secret password.

Spoiler

Walt Disney was a nazi sympathizer 

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

my daughter really misses disneyland, so we're going to downtown disney for lunch tomorrow. we have a few hoops to jump through to pull this off, even down to the type of mask that is or isn't allowed.

My friend Taylor has been to Downtown Disney since they reopened, and he says it's not very complicated.

What time are you leaving? I can be ready by 12:15.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

My friend Taylor has been to Downtown Disney since they reopened, and he says it's not very complicated.

What time are you leaving? I can be ready by 12:15.

did i say lunch? i meant dinner. and we're planning to eat late, so be ready by 7 and stand outside. we'll pick you up.

8 minutes ago, Bumpygrimes said:

How could anyone on this planet not know who Mick Jagger is?

He said he was embarrassed for the longest time but now he looks back on the situation and laughs. He sat down on the couch in this penthouse room and Mick asked him for a smoke. They shot the shit for like 20 minutes before occupations entered the conversation. It went something like this...

My buddy: So what do you do for work?

Jagger: I’m in a band. (puzzled look)

My buddy: Oh ya? What instrument do you play?

Mick Jagger: I’m the singer mate. 

My friend said that once Mick realized he had no idea who he was the conversation really opened up. It was probably the first time in years that Jagger could talk to a stranger who wasn’t completely star struck. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

He said he was embarrassed for the longest time but now he looks back on the situation and laughs. He sat down on the couch in this penthouse room and Mick asked him for a smoke. They shot the shit for like 20 minutes before occupations entered the conversation. It went something like this...

My buddy: So what do you do for work?

Jagger: I’m in a band. (puzzled look)

My buddy: Oh ya? What instrument do you play?

Mick Jagger: I’m the singer mate. 

My friend said that once Mick realized he had no idea who he was the conversation really opened up. It was probably the first time in years that Jagger could talk to a stranger who wasn’t completely star struck. 

The cocaine had to have been excellent as well.