• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Tucker just a Chinese doctor who works in Hong Kong lab that is infectious disease lab. She claims to have proof that the Chinese government produced the virus in a lab. She found the fingerprint. I assume we'll hear more about it soon. 

If she’s telling the truth she needs to hide out for a while 

If it can be proven that the Chinese government covered up their lab created plague on humanity, they will owe the world trillions of dollars in reparations.

All along they have maintained this was organic and they knew nothing about it's origins before it became a pandemic. Withholding information as to how this strain was developed and not turning over their research has hindered the exploration for a cure and vaccine, should that be the case. 

I'm sure by now they erased all records of any involvement in genetic engineering and everyone involved have been threatened with their lives should they choose to speak out. 

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Over 9 months with a population well over 300 million! And that’s after counting everyone that stubs their toe as a Covid death. Woohoo!

Actually 6 months.

200,000 people are dead because of this virus. The stupid "everyone gets counted as a Covid death" narrative is tired, stupid, and fucking insensitive. 

You care more about the economy than people's lives. 

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Larry, I'm sorry that came off as kind of dickish. I'm changing meds so I'm basically PMS'ing right now.

But still. 200k deaths isn't ok.

Lol at you apologizing for being dickish. I’m probably the biggest dick on the political board.