• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I'm the one who bitches? You haven't shut the fuck up about Trump and the virus since March. It's like your some sort of retarded bot.

@fishbulb works in a hospital and deals with Covid patients you stupid twat. He has been on the front lines while you've been living childish lies. He watches people die miserably while you watch Fox News and think you are smarter for it. 

You are not. 

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

@fishbulb works in a hospital and deals with Covid patients you stupid twat. He has been on the front lines while you've been living childish lies. He watches people die miserably while you watch Fox News and think you are smarter for it. 

You are not. 

Ya I don’t watch Fox News buddy. How fuckin old do you think I am?

Edit: Other than the occasional Tucker vid that posted on here. 

Edited by Lhalo

Newsom is finally starting to cave thank Christ. 

Disneyland and Universal Studios sent a letter to California Gov. Gavin Newsom, urging the state to reopen theme parks.

https://www.deseret.com/entertainment/2020/9/16/21437838/disneyland-reopening-california-universal-studios

Disneyland: Calif. governor to act on theme park reopening 'very, very shortly' as pressure builds

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/2020/09/16/disneyland-calif-governor-closer-allowing-theme-park-reopening/3475196001/

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Obviously all that re-opening shit works if people wear masks.  The problem is the more shit re-opens the more dumb, white bitches get YouTube Karen’d for refusing.

White women are like black dudes.  They have no idea when to admit defeat and submit to authority.  That’s why so many white bitches are getting Karen’d and so many black dudes get offed by cops.

Main reason I married a Mexicana. She appreciates me not kicking her ass and I appreciate her doing all the woman's work.

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The Hispanic community in general deserves much credit for taking precautions and not being douchebags during the pandemic.

Seriously, the belligerence of white women is so similar to black dudes, I’m surprised  BLM doesn’t use the fact that one just gets YouTube shamed and the other gets killed for their cause.  Exact same attitude and behavior.

I have not noticed the mask division in Missouri. Blacks and Hispanics wear masks here. White people from the city wear mask but not too many wear them in rural areas.

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I just got back from Alaska and the only place masks are required was Safeway and Walmart and everyone did it.  We ate out at a couple of restaurants and the staff wore masks but nobody else, and didn’t look like they were spacing more.    I can understand in rural areas people not wearing masks, particularly outdoors.  

But there is a message to be sent from one person to another by wearing one. Which is “I’m not a doctor but they say we should wear these for a few more months to help keep our families safe.  So I’m wearing one for that reason and thanks to you for wearing one, too.”

If it means bars and movie theaters and barbers and gyms open up again, I don’t see the problem.  

Yes, I am not a huge fan of masks but I don't really mind if shit opens up. I would be more supportive if the state and local govs opened up more. I don't eat indoors but I still want the right to do so.  Mask wearing has increased 50 fold here and most things have opened up. Both parties made a lot of promises with opening up and won't pull the trigger. Newsom has a standard that can't be reached for years even with a vaccine. Texas talks a good game but the gov still has capacities way down.  I want  an honest projection of how many people have been infected. If we have 200k deaths our infection rate has to be close to 80 million cases. We are opening up as if only 6 million people have been infected and our approach should be much different if 80 million have been  infected. We need an accurate infection projection to  project herd immunity with a vaccine. The govs have the true numbers and are withholding them from the people.