• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

If she’s in close quarters with him talking and maskless I don’t see how the fat fuck could have avoided getting it.  Then again he’s the fattest 80 year in America and will probably live to 100 just cause.

Yeah, I think the odds are solid here. She was on Air Force One with him both Tuesday and yesterday. She started coming down with symptoms yesterday, and tested positive today. And I assume he got into close proximity of her on Air Force One, because she was probably the best looking gal and he wouldn’t have been able to keep his distance (can’t really fault him there). Keeping my fingers crossed!

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trump and Biden both going to be hanging out it in the basement. I guess a virtual debate is possible

The same regurgitated crap over and over. Let me guess tomorrow you will post for the 50th time Biden won't show up for the debate that he was at.

Joe Biden takes Amtrak on a multi-stop campaign trip in Ohio and Pennsylvania. - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-train-campaign-debate/2020/09/30/fd370ffa-0330-11eb-897d-3a6201d6643f_story.html

3 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Didn't the media make a big deal about the fact that EVERYONE in the hall that night had been tested?  She was there.  Was she negative on Tuesday but positive today?

It’s possible. False negatives and positives could happen too i guess 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

The same regurgitated crap over and over. Let me guess tomorrow you will post for the 50th time Biden won't show up for the debate that he was at.

Joe Biden takes Amtrak on a multi-stop campaign trip in Ohio and Pennsylvania. - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-train-campaign-debate/2020/09/30/fd370ffa-0330-11eb-897d-3a6201d6643f_story.html

Show the other 49 times I posted that. 

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

If you support old white men dying, I can’t stop you.  I would be concerned about the message that send to our fellow AW members.

You are all free to interpret the statistics the way you want. That's what your buddy Angelinkc did and you didn't have a problem with is message.

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I believed in KCs right to have his opinion, even if I disagreed.  I wasn’t one of the tiny dick pansies here who feels a need to complain to chuck when someone says something that upsets them.  Who does that?  Seriously?  Are you people men or little girls? (That was not for you Blarg).

i reported you for the micropenis insults and you weren't banned wtf