• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adell for ROY?

Hubs

56 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

I think both Adell and Marsh may be near major league ready.  By June or July, we may have an interesting outfield problem.

Right now Hermosillo is listed as our 4th outfielder so someone has to step up quickly if there’s an injury. 

On 12/29/2019 at 9:03 AM, RendZone said:

Right now Hermosillo is listed as our 4th outfielder so someone has to step up quickly if there’s an injury. 

Fletcher, Walsh, and Ward are all capable of playing the OF too.

Adell may start the season with the club, he may not. He may come up and do great. He may come up and get a cup of coffee early on, then go back to AAA, and then come up, too.

It's possible we see him and we see Marsh, and then in 2021, we have to figure out what do to with Adell. That's a legit possibility, but doubtful.

Also, does Marsh take over Center from Trout in 2022? Trout then moving to a corner with Adell in the other corner.

5 hours ago, Rally Gorilla said:

2020 is going to be amazing!  Like being in a movie!   I'm very excited!  My big splash is going to earn me some big cash, and this makes me very happy.

Thanks Rally Gorilla.  I interpreted that WAY differently.  I took "finna be a movieee" to be some reference to him having a bit part in a remake movie about Flipper.

Appreciate the help.