• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels sign Neil Ramirez to a minor league deal

mmc

1 minute ago, floplag said:

yes such a huge priority in December... i get it youre basically giveing every post shit the last couple days but im fairly sure this one falls under trying a little too hard. 

lol what? 

do you really think Eppler can spend every minute of every day working on deals for a starting pitcher and a catcher?  if you do, you have no idea how busy a GM is. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

lol what? 

do you really think Eppler can spend every minute of every day working on deals for a starting pitcher and a catcher?  if you do, you have no idea how busy a GM is. 

and of course you do, lol 
Any manger of any business, anywhere... has to prioritize.  If this is his priority right now, that he would spend any time on a signing that could happen almost literally any day of any months, is concerning. 
If this isnt related to some grander plan....not sure what else to say, thus my comment on hoping i understand it eventually 

I've been in a GMs office while the phone was ringing off the hook 

I prioritize every single day. Been doing it for a very long time now. One thing I never do is ignore the things that aren't at the very top of the list. That's a recipe for failure. 

Edited by Lou

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

I've been in a GMs office while the phone was ringing off the hook 

I prioritize every single day. Been doing it for a very long time now. One thing I never do is ignore the things that aren't at the very top of the list. That's a recipe for failure. 

yes because i said ignore anything... whatever man ill let you get back to pooping all over every thread. 

17 minutes ago, floplag said:

yes such a huge priority in December... i get it youre basically giveing every post shit the last couple days but im fairly sure this one falls under trying a little too hard. 

jesus flop.  who thinks he dropped everything to sign Neil Ramirez?  

it's called multi-tasking.  He's probably got a staff of 20-30 working on 10-15 things at any given time.  

34 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i love how pissed people get. as if this represents some failure to focus on priorities.

i imagine an allied soldier taking a piss, and his captain storms in screaming, "but the germans!".

lol

flop would have won several Silver Stars. 

don't forget to thank him for his service.