• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

St1ck

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

• Theaters
    • Illegal Stream Once It's Uploaded By The Chinese
    • On Demand/ Digital Download
    • Netflix
    • I Will Never See This POS (RIP Percy)

On 3/30/2022 at 11:45 AM, Taylor said:

Tank, I don't know how you got, "We're going to take our infant to the movies," from, "I miss going to movies."

We probably won't bring our kids to a movie theater until they're around kindergarten age.

Wait until you have grandchildren. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, St1ck said:

97% on Rotten Tomatoes right now with 93 reviews in.

Top Gun: Maverick - Rotten Tomatoes
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/top_gun_maverick

To be fair, if a critic gives this movie a negative review, they’re probably a terrorist. A card-carrying commie at the very least.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Saw the opening on youtube.. they redid the opening to the original, with current planes...

With the same opening credits, and music..

Was actually pretty cool.

That was the one thing I was hoping for about the movie, and when I heard it start up, was so pumped.  The commercials are over, now the shit is about to go down.

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

I want to go back for seconds and might go see it again this weekend. Teller was solid, but I really dig the chick that played Phoenix and the dude that was the top dog character was cool, too.

Phoenix and Hangman didn't have near enough screen time.  Same with the token rejects.  Although Phoenix had some of the best lines in the movie.  I could have gone with 10 more minutes of movies if they just focused on Phoenix, Hangman, Payback, and Bob.  Cast wise, top to bottom, it was solid.  

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Phoenix and Hangman didn't have near enough screen time.  Same with the token rejects.  Although Phoenix had some of the best lines in the movie.  I could have gone with 10 more minutes of movies if they just focused on Phoenix, Hangman, Payback, and Bob.  Cast wise, top to bottom, it was solid.  

Yeah, I was cool sitting when it ended to let the traffic clear and the cast and ending credits were dropping names of people I had no idea who they were. There was an Asian dude with the last name Lee who I think on the credits had a cool call sign, but I was thinking, "When the hell was that dude even on screen?"

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, I was cool sitting when it ended to let the traffic clear and the cast and ending credits were dropping names of people I had no idea who they were. There was an Asian dude with the last name Lee who I think on the credits had a cool call sign, but I was thinking, "When the hell was that dude even on screen?"

That was Whylip Lee.  He was in Sharknado 4.