• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

St1ck

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

• Theaters
    • Illegal Stream Once It's Uploaded By The Chinese
    • On Demand/ Digital Download
    • Netflix
    • I Will Never See This POS (RIP Percy)

in the mid-80s we sang at a church in San Diego. During the lunch after our service, they honored one of their members who had just returned from combat duty in the mediterranean against the Libyans. He was a pilot and I sat down with him for a few minutes. He told me one of the things they'd do to the Libyan pilots was go onto their radio frequency and make squealing pig sounds just to mess with them. They'd also talk over the radio about how much they enjoyed eating pork.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 9:22 PM, arch stanton said:

Phoenix missile platforms without the Phoenix missiles. Good stuff

Always wondered how much the tomcat could have kept going if it got amraam.

At worst, it should have stayed on as the heavy strike platform for the navy.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

On 1/8/2020 at 10:54 PM, Tank said:

in the mid-80s we sang at a church in San Diego. During the lunch after our service, they honored one of their members who had just returned from combat duty in the mediterranean against the Libyans. He was a pilot and I sat down with him for a few minutes. He told me one of the things they'd do to the Libyan pilots was go onto their radio frequency and make squealing pig sounds just to mess with them. They'd also talk over the radio about how much they enjoyed eating pork.

And nothing says America like racism, and talking about food.

Land of the free, mofo!

15 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Of which their Libyan counterparts understood not one word.

It’s been over 30 years since he told me the stories. I think they found a way to communicate with the Libyan pilots. I may have misremembered a detail or two after all this time.