• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

St1ck

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

• Theaters
    • Illegal Stream Once It's Uploaded By The Chinese
    • On Demand/ Digital Download
    • Netflix
    • I Will Never See This POS (RIP Percy)

On 12/16/2019 at 4:21 PM, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Oh, and Top Gun is overrated.  

Agreed. Top Gun is to Iron Eagle as Gobots were to Transformers

@gotbeer, my understanding is that they used as little CGI as they could, and used real footage.... thats the one thing im excited about. The plot will probably be ridiculous, but the footage should be good (like the first).

@Vegas Halo Fan, same here on the aviation nerd stuff. Still my biggest regret. I qual'd for aviation when I enlisted.... and thought 8 years was too long, so said no (and did 6 years). Dumbass 17 year old decision.

10 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

@Vegas Halo Fan, same here on the aviation nerd stuff. Still my biggest regret. I qual'd for aviation when I enlisted.... and thought 8 years was too long, so said no (and did 6 years). Dumbass 17 year old decision.

My issue was eyesight. I was in corrective lenses for myopia by the time I was 18, and at the time, that was a death sentence for flight school. No lasik in the 1970s.

15 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I qual'd for aviation when I enlisted.... and thought 8 years was too long, so said no (and did 6 years).

Same here. 92 on the ASVAB, but I’m colorblind. To my knowledge I can’t even be any kind of pilot, except I was chatting with a chick in a terminal many years back and she said I could be a co-pilot, but that would be the max I could shoot for.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Same here. 92 on the ASVAB, but I’m colorblind. To my knowledge I can’t even be any kind of pilot, except I was chatting with a chick in a terminal many years back and she said I could be a co-pilot, but that would be the max I could shoot for.

Yeah, tough to be a pilot when you can’t see red or green. Same for being a ship captain.

17 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

the only thing i'm curious about is how they're going to try to make val kilmer not look like a 70 year-old lesbian

i can see that just looking up stills

went to see the rise of Skywalker tonight and there was a little feature about the making of the movie, followed by the official trailer. they didn't show anything to suggest Kilmer is in this movie (unless there was some kind of announcement about the cast that I happened to miss).

@Brandon and @Vegas Halo Fan, if you guys are really nerdy, and dont mind spending money on stupid shit and would gladly pay for the experience, theres some companies out there that do "ride alongs". From warbirds to jet fighters.

Its not cheap at all..... but the experience is pretty legit.

The most hardcore rollercoasters get you to a max like 3 Gs, for maybe 3 or 4 seconds..... you can get close to 8 Gs, for 30 seconds or so in a plane....