• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

St1ck

When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When Will You See Top Gun: Maverick?

• Theaters
    • Illegal Stream Once It's Uploaded By The Chinese
    • On Demand/ Digital Download
    • Netflix
    • I Will Never See This POS (RIP Percy)

12 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

@Brandon and @Vegas Halo Fan, if you guys are really nerdy, and dont mind spending money on stupid shit and would gladly pay for the experience, theres some companies out there that do "ride alongs". From warbirds to jet fighters.

Its not cheap at all..... but the experience is pretty legit.

The most hardcore rollercoasters get you to a max like 3 Gs, for maybe 3 or 4 seconds..... you can get close to 8 Gs, for 30 seconds or so in a plane....

That’s dope and I think I’ve seen them around down there in SD. Sometime around high school I developed motion sickness at times. Even lame rollercoasters at Disneyland or what not make me nauseas and even whale watching back then. I’d probably be that dude that throws up upside down.

That said, I’ll look into it. I think a lot of it is mental and simply being on an empty stomach.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

@Brandon and @Vegas Halo Fan, if you guys are really nerdy, and dont mind spending money on stupid shit and would gladly pay for the experience, theres some companies out there that do "ride alongs". From warbirds to jet fighters.

Its not cheap at all..... but the experience is pretty legit.

The most hardcore rollercoasters get you to a max like 3 Gs, for maybe 3 or 4 seconds..... you can get close to 8 Gs, for 30 seconds or so in a plane....

A local news reporter went along to report the story when one of her colleagues was flying with an aerobatic pilot locally. She watched him die when the plane crashed right in front of her.

31 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

A local news reporter went along to report the story when one of her colleagues was flying with an aerobatic pilot locally. She watched him die when the plane crashed right in front of her.

Always a risk. But ill out it this way... I see dead bodies every few days or so at work. I dont recommend doing stupid risks. Like street racing. But I dont avoid "dangerous" adventures because you might die.

Theres several airports around socal, and Ive only seen two plane crashes in a decade. But we get car accidents every hour.

Go fly once 😉

47 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Always a risk. But ill out it this way... I see dead bodies every few days or so at work. I dont recommend doing stupid risks. Like street racing. But I dont avoid "dangerous" adventures because you might die.

Theres several airports around socal, and Ive only seen two plane crashes in a decade. But we get car accidents every hour.

Go fly once 😉

My father spent his entire career as electric shop chief in the Florida Air National Guard (after Army Air Corps in WW II). He had never been up in one of their fighters. One of their pilots offered to take him up in a TF-106 during his last week on the job - and he passed on it. I would have been all over it.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

My father spent his entire career as electric shop chief in the Florida Air National Guard (after Army Air Corps in WW II). He had never been up in one of their fighters. One of their pilots offered to take him up in a TF-106 during his last week on the job - and he passed on it. I would have been all over it.

I read this as "chef"

still a good story, I guess

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Go fly once 😉

true, but when my engine goes out in my car, I don't plummet to my death.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Naw, it’s like when I went skydiving in Hawaii. You feel like you’re only going to do it once, so go all out and get the full experience.

I still regret not going skydiving when we were in Hawaii. We were are hyped to do it, but found out you should go skydiving, if you've gone scuba diving on the same day, so we had to cancel.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

like banging a fat chick 

This gives me PTSD.

Actually, I have a couple drinks in me and remember a night from our old hangout days here. I believe it was after an Angels game and me and HD were at Throwbacks. They are are beer/wine only so they close at 10pm. We had met some chicks there that wanted to keep going, so we walked across the the streets to Fritz. I just remember showing the girls how to roll or fold ones to look like a bow tie on your upper lip while the chicks on stage grab them. We grabbed more drinks and I think at some point it was just me and these two chicks. They are wrecked and I’m good to drive and ask them where they want me to take them. I can’t say what I want to regarding pulling over to pee with one of the chicks. We get back to the place and just let loose. While it’s great to have sex with multiple chicks, I was more pissed the chick wouldn’t give me a ride back to Throwbacks to get my car and said, “I don’t own a car” while wanting seconds the next day. I took a cab and walked in to see the same Throwbacks crew. I explained the situation to the bartender as the girls I was with were her friends. She said, “That’s fucked up even though you got your dick wet” and gave me a burrito.

Good times.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This gives me PTSD.

Actually, I have a couple drinks in me and remember a night from our old hangout days here. I believe it was after an Angels game and me and HD were at Throwbacks. They are are beer/wine only so they close at 10pm. We had met some chicks there that wanted to keep going, so we walked across the the streets to Fritz. I just remember showing the girls how to roll or fold ones to look like a bow tie on your upper lip while the chicks on stage grab them. We grabbed more drinks and I think at some point it was just me and these two chicks. They are wrecked and I’m good to drive and ask them where they want me to take them. I can’t say what I want to regarding pulling over to pee with one of the chicks. We get back to the place and just let loose. While it’s great to have sex with multiple chicks, I was more pissed the chick wouldn’t give me a ride back to Throwbacks to get my car and said, “I don’t own a car” while wanting seconds the next day. I took a cab and walked in to see the same Throwbacks crew. I explained the situation to the bartender as the girls I was with were her friends. She said, “That’s fucked up even though you got your dick wet” and gave me a burrito.

Good times.

what kind of burrito?

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

I still regret not going skydiving when we were in Hawaii. We were are hyped to do it, but found out you should go skydiving, if you've gone scuba diving on the same day, so we had to cancel.

You don’t need to do it there, but it was euphoric. I did that and won a good bet wakeboarding for the first time there in the harbor.......they thought I couldn’t get up first try because I was just a “snowboarder”

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

worth it 

And the cab fare.....this was before Uber.

I got a little spoiled because I used to see a chick that bartended at Throwbacks, but because they closed early and telling chicks we met there, “We can keep the party going across the street at Fritz if you want?

Just wild nights.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

true, but when my engine goes out in my car, I don't plummet to my death.

Yeah, but if you die in a car accident, everyone is like "sad... he died in a car accident."

You die in a fighter plane, and 20 years from now people are like "remember Lou! F*cker died in a fighter plane! Dude was a legend!"

We all die. But only some die in a way that encourages kids to go out and break bones, and binge drink.