• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

After Doing the Math ....

Lou

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

reading the batshit crazy reactions after missing out on Cole far outweighs the benefit I would have ever received from watching him pitch

Just wait to see the reaction if they trade for Price...    

So, there's talk that Maddon wants a veteran catcher, and talk that he may be interested in reconnecting with Price.   So if those things happen, how soon before people start saying Maddon is the real GM, or was that something solely reserved for Mike Scioscia?

Many laughs ahead.

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Just wait until there are no reactions around here any more

They say that a marriage is over when the couple stops arguing with each other, because neither of them care anymore.

I wonder how many consecutive losing seasons it would take for AngelsWin members' outrage and disappointment to change into indifference.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

They say that a marriage is over when the couple stops arguing with each other, because neither of them care anymore.

I wonder how many consecutive losing seasons it would take for AngelsWin members' outrage and disappointment to change into indifference.

“We used to roll around like bear cubs, now all we wrestle with is indifference.” 

One of my more favorite song lyrics. 😂

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It kind of felt like that last year to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

“We used to roll around like bear cubs, now all we wrestle with is indifference.” 

One of my more favorite song lyrics. 😂

We got one Linkin Park reference -- now a Tim Kasher one...   I guess maybe U2's  "I'm only hanging on ...to watch you go down... my love" fits too..

If someone quotes "Feelings" then we have hit rock bottom...

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

We got one Linkin Park reference -- now a Tim Kasher one...   I guess maybe U2's  "I'm only hanging on ...to watch you go down... my love" fits too..

If someone quotes "Feelings" then we have hit rock bottom...

Wow I’m gona give you huge points for catching a Tim Kasher reference (unless you googled it)

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

Damn....  after you brought it up..  I'll give you a straight shot ..   In my defense, I just saw Failos quoted Nickelback so, I was a bit staggered...

oh sorry.  I didn't realize you had already effectively been punched in the spleen.  

reading a nickelback quote is like taking one of those tequila shots where they shake your head and blow a whistle in your ear.  

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

He’s probably my favorite song writer but he has like 3000 listeners on Spotify so I don’t expect anyone knows him.

You know who I like a lot as a song writer -- Matt Johnson, dude from The The.   Despite jumping all over the place musically (Style wise), his lyrics are always really good.

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

You know who I like a lot as a song writer -- Matt Johnson, dude from The The.   Despite jumping all over the place musically (Style wise), his lyrics are always really good.

I’ve never actually listened to him, but I’ll have to check him out. I have a very eclectic taste myself so I enjoy artists who try different things.