• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Irishman

St1ck

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

We did that by mistake with The Wolf of Wallstreet. We went for the last showing at the theater not knowing the run time and I fell asleep around 11 or midnight. Had no idea the movie was 3 hours.

I saw this movie at theater with my father-in-law (which I don't recommend).

Things got a bit uncomfortable when Leo was doing blow from the hookers anus.

21 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I suffer from restless ass syndrome. No way I can sit in a theater for 3 1/2 hours 

If only my local Laemmle in Claremont, where I grew up, had those recliners my local Regal on Mountain in Ontario has.  Love Marty’s films but unless there’s an intermission, I’ll wait for Netflix.  I don’t want to risk missing scenes because of my bladder.  Missed the closing credit TV show sequence of OUATI Hollywood because I couldn’t hold it any longer.

Still have yet to see Silence, though.  Haven’t seen Boxcar Bertha and only saw parts on NYNY and The Last Waltz on cable.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Havent seen it yet, but someone was telling me the faces look young, but their bodies still "move" old... is that accurate?

The latter part is definitely true, and the former part is kinda sorta true. When they try to make 70 year old DeNiro look 40, his face ends up looking like a 60 year old dude who had some bad work done. So the faces look younger for sure, but it's not even a bit worth it in the end.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:58 PM, Φαήλος said:

Al Pacino killed it in this movie. Dude had me in tears with his hot-headed outbursts. Truly the perfect actor for the role.

Funny, I actually had the exact opposite opinion. I thought he was clearly the wrong guy for the role.

11 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

I felt the same way at first. I mean, Pacino and Hoffa look nothing alike, so I sort of understand where you're coming from

Hey man, it's Scorsese. At least they nailed the lead role. When I think Irish, the first few names that come to mind are Liam Neeson, Conan O'Brien, and Robert De Niro