• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most thrilling moment as an Angels fan (excluding 2002)

The Vlad signing was pretty thrilling. He was 28 29, one of the best hitters in the game, and the Angels got him for a bargain because of a lingering back issue which wasn't an issue.

It was also pretty thrilling to finally beat the Red Sox in the postseason in 2009.

Being at the stadium for Jered's no-no.  A close second was Torii Hunter's walk-off grand slam on April 7, 2008.  That was just an amazing finish after giving up a 2-1 lead in the 9th to fall behind 2-4 and then magic...

Being at the stadium for Jered's no-no.  A close second was Torii Hunter's walk-off grand slam on April 7, 2008.  That was just an amazing finish after giving up a 2-1 lead in the 9th to fall behind 2-4 and then magic...

That's a rare thing for a baseball fan. Good for you!

I've watched/listened to several no-hitters through the years, including three perfect games, but never saw one in person. The closest was Kirk McCaskill in 1989 against the Blue Jays. He gave up a double to pinch-hitter Nelson Liriano leading off the 9th.

When Vlads hit landed and everyone at Throwbacks went apeshit which led to Blarg jumping up and down on top of the bar (I'll still will never forget the look on the bartenders face) to win the series in 2008 against Boston.

Way too many walk offs to mention. Edmonds catch. Vlad and Bartolo winning MVP and CY Young in 2005.

Our original softball games and get togethers. Glad they got huge and vastly successful, but they used to be smaller more intimate.

Hard to beat that 9th inning of game 3 in Boston in the 2009 ALDS.  People forget that the rally didn't start until there were 2 outs and Aybar had an 0-2 count on him.

(related to that year, I'd say my most proud moment as an Angels fan was when the team ran out onto the field and celebrated in front of Adenhart's picture after clinching the division.)

KRod stepping on first to win the series against the Yankees in 05 was pretty cool. He doesn't get that out we were in trouble.

Remember this play, earlier in the same game?

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mp_tpl_3_1.jsp?w_id=454619&w=2005/open/topplays/archive10/05alds_gm5_nyaana_kennedy_3b_350.wmv&pid=mlb_tp&gid=2005/10/10/nyamlb-anamlb-1&cid=mlb&fid=mlb_tp350&v=2

When Vlads hit landed and everyone at Throwbacks went apeshit which led to Blarg jumping up and down on top of the bar (I'll still will never forget the look on the bartenders face) to win the series in 2008 against Boston.

Man, that was awesome.  

Yeah, still one of the craziest live settings I've ever been involved with. So many Angelswin members and Angels fans just waiting to explode after Boston destroying us the previous three years.

I remember going nuts and then looking around to take it all in and capture a great memory. The only thing I can compare it to is that YouTube of all the pubs around the US that had cameras up and captured the atmosphere of when Landon Donovan scored at the last possible second to beat Algeria in the World Cup and advance.