• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Everyone is mad at the very nasty Astros Brandon Taubman

I just got back from driving cross country last night and I have no idea what is going on or what this person said. I did stop to watch game 2 at a Chili's in Kingman Arizona though before driving home. It was freaking hot today and will be hot tomorrow. Can someone please inform HB that it's fall? 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

YK is on a mission.

I find it completely fascinating.  Take away that utter douchenozzle Brandon Taubman, the failed jv baseball player, who a) has women issues; b) has an inferiority complex, topping out at Long Island JV baseball, being in a locker room of apex athletes - and transfers those inadequacies to women doing their job in a locker room.

So take all that aside.

What I really find interesting is that the front office steps on a rake 17 different times this week while trying to cover up/shallow apologizing.

I can only theorize that this isn't a bug in the system.  This is the way the front office WANTS to operate.  Lie/smear/do anything except have contrition for a monumental fuckup.

The orgin and evolution of the original statement, which the douchebag GM  said yesterday "everyone had a hand in" is fascinating to me.  The amount of hubris that a front office can have that they can devise a "Fake News" plan, and really try to ruin a woman's career, is shocking.

I know a lot of dipshit maga bros (aging kind) are members here, and when they hear the word "diversity", they automatically clench their fists, belch, and become even angrier while watching Fox News.

But for anyone interested in this story, do you think that a single woman in the Astros front office read that original press release before it was sent on Monday?

Edited by yk9001

31 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I find it completely fascinating.  Take away that utter douchenozzle Brandon Taubman, the failed jv baseball player, who a) has women issues; b) has an inferiority complex, topping out at Long Island JV baseball, being in a locker room of apex athletes - and transfers those inadequacies to women doing their job in a locker room.

So take all that aside.

What I really find interesting is that the front office steps on a rake 17 different times this week while trying to cover up/shallow apologizing.

I can only theorize that this isn't a bug in the system.  This is the way the front office WANTS to operate.  Lie/smear/do anything except have contrition for a monumental fuckup.

Taubman can audition to be the next voice of Sideshow Bob.

Image result for sideshow bob stepping on rakes

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

I know a lot of dipshit maga bros (aging kind) are members here, and when they hear the word "diversity", they automatically clench their fists, belch, and become even angrier while watching Fox News.

But for anyone interested in this story, do you think that a single woman in the Astros front office read that original press release before it was sent on Monday?

In a word, no.

In two words, F*ck no. 

"The cover up is always worse than the crime." The Astros did themselves zero favors in their almost immediate denial. It's like they didn't know there were others present who could corroborate the story.

A very familiar recent tale...

16 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Sorry I thought with all your posts you might be the right person to ask

Because dude is an insecure little prick, and feeling high from his team winning the ALCS, he directed an unprovoked, profane rant to three women in the locker room; a beat writer who has repeatedly written about Osuna's domestic issues, the SI writer, and someone else.