• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Noah Syndergaard a possibility?

martinpa25

26 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

I’d go bold. 
Simmons, Marsh, Yan, Jackson for Thor

or

Marsh, Suarez, Jackson, Yan, Ward for Thor.

only legit prospect you lose is Marsh. Suarez is replaceable with Thor and if you sign Cole and Wheeler. Yan would become a bullpen arm by the time he’s MLB ready and Ward is off the depth chart. Adding Simmons in would be a good incentive plus a salary dump for the Angels to afford 3 pitchers.

Neither of those trades are bold. You said it yourself, "only legit prospect you lose is Marsh". 

See this is the crap I was making fun of you turds for. We give up a bunch of nothing and concede our 2nd best prospect and get a legit frontline starter. Not gonna happen.

I'm not singling you out, angelsnation. Every fanbase does it. Nobody wants to give up anything of significant value in a trade. So trade proposals end up being lol.

Basically, we'd be looking at giving up our top 4 prospects (including Adell and Marsh) for Syndergaard. That's the only way this happens and even then that might not be enough because our system isn't as strong as many others. 

But who knows? Maybe the Mets GM has a boner for Jose Suarez and Taylor Ward and another prospect who barely cracks our top 20.

I'm just busting your balls, but I don't think Syndergaard is an option. Not enough years of control and the cost is way too much. We honestly can't afford a trade like that right now without completely dismantling our farm system. But Arte can afford to open up his wallet juuust a bit more than normal to get some pitchers who aren't complete Facking dumpster fires.

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

4 words.

I bet you have fewer words posted overall in your 29,760 posts than most with 5k posts.

Now you can respond with one word “probably.”

Only because I don't ramble on like an idiot. 

Er, I mean ... I agree