• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does a third party have a shot in the next few elections?

20 minutes ago, Adam said:

Holy shit. 1.4 million people with nothing better to do than voting? Were everyone's sisters on their periods?

The important take away from this, out of the 1.4 million that went to vote .2 percent of that was for the Libertarian party.

leadership102.jpg

6 minutes ago, Spirit said:

With only a 0.3% margin of victory and the 3rd party candidate walking away with 2% ...  yeah ...

super bowl football GIF by TV Land Classic

I'm going to need you to call all 28,000 of these heros, and verify that if not for the option of a Libertarian candidate, they would have voted for Bevin.

1 hour ago, floplag said:

Well im assuming thats sarcasm... but either way literally half a million people voted this time, that didnt last time, a 50% jump in votes cast.

To put that in perspective, the 2016 POTUS election had 128.8M votes cast, 2012 had 126.8.  A difference of 2M votes, or or about a 1-2% increase.   This one had 50%!!! 

A quick search of KY population says its 4.49 M, up from 4.25 in '15.  AS you say about 60K jump.   3.4M are "adults", or about 69% of them.    assuming that ratio is the same an increase of 60K people would result in about 42Kish added voters to the rolls, not half a million.  

I dont know the reason, im not suggesting or implying anything aside from the idea that there have been organizations that were pro migration to affect the results... i dont know if they were successful or not.  What i know is this is an unprecedented jump in votes cast.  He got more votes than last time, so no one jumped ship... and still lost.   When has that happened previously?

Why not just admit that you are wrong, rather than continuing to climb down this rabbit hole of bullshit.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm going to need you to call all 28,000 of these heros, and verify that if not for the option of a Libertarian candidate, they would have voted for Bevin.

Ok, just hung up from the last call. 

47% would have gone for the Con, 27% would have gone for the Dem and 26% would have stayed home. 

2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Ok, just hung up from the last call. 

47% would have gone for the Con, 27% would have gone for the Dem and 26% would have stayed home. 

Of the 26% that would have stayed home, how many of them, what Adam suggested, to have sexy time with their siblings? If you failed to ask this question, I'm going to need you to call them back.

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Also their candidate in 2016 election is now running in the Republican primary.

That's partly what I mean. The best libertarians aren't even in the party because the party leadership has no principles. I don't mean that Weld and Johnson are good libertarians. 

4 hours ago, floplag said:

1. This is Virginia, our conversation was about Kentucky.

2. No one ever argued demographic changes can effect elections. We all get it does. it's the reason Texas will probably be purple/blue within 10 years.

3. A court ruling against the Republican's gerrymandered district drawings played a factor in Virginia.

4. None of this backs up your asinine claim that 500,000 people moved to Kentucky to overturn it's governor's election.

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I like it when people think anyone gives a shit what mediabiasfactcheck.com thinks.

Actually, the people who get most triggered by mediabiasfactcheck.com are the people who are most likely to complain about bias in the MSM. 

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Have you heard any liberals complain lately about the media being biased? Have you heard any liberals complain about mediabiasfactcheck.com being used to point out news sources?

Feel free to post this link next time I post a NY Times article: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

I would like you to please read @Lhalo's new website. It can be found at :

mediabiasfactcheck.combiasfactcheck.tv/fuckyouTaylor