• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Orioles @ Angels 7/27/2019 - Peters is back

Upton is a piece of crap, has he done any since coming back? Seems worse then Albert now. This team is fucked and should not worry about playoffs with this pitching and can’t even win against the worse team in MLB. Mr Appler has not done any for the pitching with him knowing how bad it is and has waited so long and we are falling farther behind in the wild card.

The best thing about this series is discovering that the Angels AAA pitching is more dog shit then then the Orioles AAA pitching.  I expected that they’d somehow fu*ck all this up because that’s what the Angels do.  That’s literally Angels shit in its purest strain. But, man.  That its that much worse then the Orioles.  Just sick as hell. 

4 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

The season was over after that 16 inning debacle. There was no way the Angels could recover from that. They completely depleted the pitching staff while using 3 starters in the process. That game was the nail in the coffin.

Who woulda thought the O's would have put an end to the Angels season....

After that game I told my wife season over. First time I said that all season. 

Jesus Facking Christ...all of you blaming this on Upton...

Trout struck out with runners on in the 9th. He couldn't even put the ball in play...

The offense scored seven runs. Yet they still lost...

Quit acting like Upton is the problem on this team...

It's the pitching, pure and simple.

Although the catching is doing us no favors.