Sign in to follow this  
Angelsjunky

Can we evolve out of this crap? Fundamentalism

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Can you prove that he’s wrong about pregnant anal sex and homosexuality?

I can use basic logic to refute it. I haven't polled women (although I have poled them) on this, but I'm guessing that the number of women who enjoy anal sex is far greater in number than the number of women who have had a gay baby.

Approximately 3.5 to 5% of the American adult population is gay. That would mean that 1 in 20 mothers (or so) have enjoyed anal sex. I call bullshit on that. Lots of chicks dig deuce hole action.

10 minutes ago, calscuf said:

On the contrary I would think the percentage of women who enjoy anal sex is more in the 3.5-5% range, exactly matching this guys hypothesis.

Again, prove him wrong.  You can’t.

I probably could, but it would involve polling a ton of women about whether or not they enjoy anal sex. 

38 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

the number of women who enjoy anal sex is far greater in number 

I'm going to need names and numbers

37 minutes ago, Tank said:

just go talk to the moms of the gay guys you know.

That would involve talking to all his friends moms and since you know how lazy AJ is, don’t bet on it.

16 minutes ago, calscuf said:

My wife, aunt and sister passed away 3 months ago.

So you're saying they're fresher?

But this makes me think your mom actually didn't die. Or did she? Mine actually did, which makes me feel like I can make mom jokes and you can't.

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I like to bag on wokeness, but on the opposite side of the spectrum are the religious fundamentalists who are possibly worse:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/26/gay-people-exist-pregnant-women-anal-sex-bishop-says-10464758/?fbclid=IwAR2aujT3JjAbRrJu54HJeRSc0-g7Bk6KRdHKBRaekggfi9gHu629ruCWMGo

So if whites can't say what is racist and men can't say what I say sexist, should non-fundamentalists be able to speak about fundamentalism?

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

So if whites can't say what is racist and men can't say what I say sexist, should non-fundamentalists be able to speak about fundamentalism?

What are you talking about?

I didn't say that whites can't say what is racist or men can't say what is sexist. When did I ever say that? And if I didn't why would you assume that I did? Honest question: What are you basing that assumption on? 

So the second part of your sentence is based upon your assumption that I adhere to the "woke paradigm," which I don't. You know that, mt. 

I personally think anyone can say anything about anything. That is freedom of speech. 

32 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Is this really fundamentalism or just an old guy spouting whatever drivel pops into his head. Is anyone with an IQ above 20 going to believe him or is letting him babble on the quickest way to make him obsolete?

I have no problem with elderly Cypriot bishops speaking for me on social issues.

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

How did this thread stray from women enjoying anal sex?

What about cis women who were born with a butthole but recognize it as a male butthole? Can they be included in the poll? 

On 7/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, calscuf said:

Can you prove that he’s wrong about pregnant anal sex and homosexuality?

How could he possibly be wrong?

Saint Porfyrios is a relatively newly declared saint who died in the 90s who told gay people they should remain single and pray the gay away for the rest of their life.