• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can we evolve out of this crap? Fundamentalism

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Can you prove that he’s wrong about pregnant anal sex and homosexuality?

I can use basic logic to refute it. I haven't polled women (although I have poled them) on this, but I'm guessing that the number of women who enjoy anal sex is far greater in number than the number of women who have had a gay baby.

Approximately 3.5 to 5% of the American adult population is gay. That would mean that 1 in 20 mothers (or so) have enjoyed anal sex. I call bullshit on that. Lots of chicks dig deuce hole action.

10 minutes ago, calscuf said:

On the contrary I would think the percentage of women who enjoy anal sex is more in the 3.5-5% range, exactly matching this guys hypothesis.

Again, prove him wrong.  You can’t.

I probably could, but it would involve polling a ton of women about whether or not they enjoy anal sex. 

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I like to bag on wokeness, but on the opposite side of the spectrum are the religious fundamentalists who are possibly worse:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/26/gay-people-exist-pregnant-women-anal-sex-bishop-says-10464758/?fbclid=IwAR2aujT3JjAbRrJu54HJeRSc0-g7Bk6KRdHKBRaekggfi9gHu629ruCWMGo

So if whites can't say what is racist and men can't say what I say sexist, should non-fundamentalists be able to speak about fundamentalism?

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

So if whites can't say what is racist and men can't say what I say sexist, should non-fundamentalists be able to speak about fundamentalism?

What are you talking about?

I didn't say that whites can't say what is racist or men can't say what is sexist. When did I ever say that? And if I didn't why would you assume that I did? Honest question: What are you basing that assumption on? 

So the second part of your sentence is based upon your assumption that I adhere to the "woke paradigm," which I don't. You know that, mt. 

I personally think anyone can say anything about anything. That is freedom of speech. 

On 7/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, calscuf said:

Can you prove that he’s wrong about pregnant anal sex and homosexuality?

How could he possibly be wrong?

Saint Porfyrios is a relatively newly declared saint who died in the 90s who told gay people they should remain single and pray the gay away for the rest of their life.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, the dude abides said:

This happened in Utah County, the heart of Mormonville. While what the sub said and did wasn’t surprising, I’ll look at the positive side of things regarding how the three young girls and the principal reacted. That to me is the more encouraging story based off of where this happened.