Can we evolve out of this crap? Fundamentalism

Well I do think Tank picked up on the key point, that it was after a bunch of other "transgressions"--although even so, this is probably not the straw that you want to break the camel's back. And of course it is a private school, with a clear religious ethos--so why go to such a place if you don't agree with its core tenets?

That said, it doesn't mean we can't make fun of them for their rigid ideology and intolerance. I mean, you just got to love this sentence: “The WA Administration has been made aware of a recent picture, posted on social media, which demonstrates a posture of morality and cultural acceptance contrary to that of Whitefield Academy’s beliefs." 

I mean, how dare that child have "cultural acceptance?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife, aunt and sister passed away 3 months ago.

My buddy was going to be a teacher. His first day of student teaching was at Katella High. He was doing a lesson and asked a young girl to answer a question. She said “I don’t know.” He pushed and ask

This happened in Utah County, the heart of Mormonville. While what the sub said and did wasn’t surprising, I’ll look at the positive side of things regarding how the three young girls and the principa

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

This can't surprise anyone. I mean, Tank gets paid for it but anyone who voluntarily hangs out with other people's middle school aged kids has to be mentally or emotionally defective or maybe both

There are a lot of good people who volunteer and who aren’t defective. They aren’t getting near the attention they should right now because of the pervs.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Just a reminder to take advantage of the tax code - you can deduct $0.14 per mile you drive for volunteering plus all expenses associated with volunteering. Shoes, clothes, food, drinks, etc...

Does that include coaching my kid's T-ball team?

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Does that include coaching my kid's T-ball team?

Uhh yeah. 

For my daughter's soccer shit I volunteered to do the banner for each game. Coach little league. Help out with basketball. Kids school.