• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can we evolve out of this crap? Fundamentalism

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

This can't surprise anyone. I mean, Tank gets paid for it but anyone who voluntarily hangs out with other people's middle school aged kids has to be mentally or emotionally defective or maybe both

There are a lot of good people who volunteer and who aren’t defective. They aren’t getting near the attention they should right now because of the pervs.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Just a reminder to take advantage of the tax code - you can deduct $0.14 per mile you drive for volunteering plus all expenses associated with volunteering. Shoes, clothes, food, drinks, etc...

Does that include coaching my kid's T-ball team?

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Uhh yeah. 

For my daughter's soccer shit I volunteered to do the banner for each game. Coach little league. Help out with basketball. Kids school. 

Is this still the case? I know they did away with a lot of write offs when they changed the tax code. I used to be able to write off miles for work, but they took that away. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Is this still the case? I know they did away with a lot of write offs when they changed the tax code. I used to be able to write off miles for work, but they took that away. 

Yeah the fucking biz mile deduction for W2s is gone but the charity miles and medical miles is still live

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

That does seem like a really weird opinion. That's saying all the people that volunteer for youth sports to be coaches, or refs are defective. 

yep, that was my first thought, too. little league, pop warner football, travel team sports, YMCA, youth leagues, AYSO, etc.

i'm guessing nate loaned his costco sized "all evangelicals are alike" blanket to arch.

19 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Yikes. That's an awful POV and speaks to the way the issue has been tackled by the church.

17 hours ago, Lou said:

Yikes. That's also indefensible.